lim peh ka li kong 令伯卡你讲

Skill and style of telling stories is as per what you see - Singlish plus Hokkien dialects. Kam siah for coming into my BLOG and read, thank you! All content is copywrite "Old Beng" unless otherwise noted.

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Expensive Fruit

lim peh ka li kong

One Sunday morning, me and my cha-bo-lang fetched 3 of our uncles and aunty for tim-sum.

Lim peh always like to have conversation with the elderly cos it is through conversation with them that I can learn a thing or two as they are much more knowledgeable than I.

After eating some tim-sum, all 5 of us went to a nearby Japanese Supermarket to just walk walk see see look look.

While talking and walking aimlessly, especially for me cos I had nothing to buy in mind, lim peh suddenly saw a honeydew melon.

My specs almost dropped and my eyes almost pop-out.

Why? Look at the price yourself.


S$99.00! So what if it was airflown? Lim peh will never buy such expensive honeydew melon, eat gold meh?

Guess only the RICH will pay such high price for a honeydew melon.

lim peh kong wan liao
Related Posts with Thumbnails

27 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home