I will turn 45 on the 08th of December 2009.
45 random facts of lim peh: (You may wanna skip cos it's just too long winded)
1) I love to eat noodle more than rice.
2) I have given up lots of bad habits after I met my cha-bo-lang.
3) Despite my age, I am still ready to learn new stuff.
4) I can ride a motorbike even though I do not have the license for it.
5) I am a tea person and I will get stomach upset if I were to drink coffee.
6) I have plenty of DVD but mostly pirated ones (sssh...)
7) I read both English and Chinese novels.
8) Without proper breakfast, my mind can't function and I can't work.
9) My brother's name has the word Beng.
10) I got my driving license in just 1 take.
11) I am a degree holder but nothing that I have studied is relevant to my work.
12) I married my cha-bo-lang in 1994 (wa-kao, 15 long years liao, 2 x 7 itchy years).
13) I am not comfortable to let a lady foot the bill when we have meals together.
14) I love to write.
15) I don't like to exercise thus causing my cha-bo-lang to nag at me constantly.
16) Although I am old, I write blog, have a Facebook account as well as a Twitter account.
17) I have friends whom we have known one another for 39 years.
18) Who says first love can't last?
19) I am a chatty person.
20) I can't tahan the taste of Beer.
21) I still owe my cha-bo-lang a meal which I have promised to cook for her. (Akan datang).
22) I have a total of 11 nephews and nieces so far.
23) I started to have lots of white hair when I was in my 20s.
24) Put me in the library and I can spend my whole day there.
25) At 45, I am still making new friends.
26) I have watched more than 30 concerts so far and my favourites are the concerts by 陈百强, 林子祥 and Michael Jackson.
27) I love to play mahjong but yet I only play about 3 times a year.
28) I speak both fluent Hokkien and Cantonese but I don't know Malay.
29) I am a rather "neow" person in spending money but not on makan.
30) If I do not read, I will feel rather uncomfortable for that particular day.
31) I prefer slow sentimental songs to fast numbers.
32) Getting married does change my life a lot.
33) I tend to "slang" whenever I speak with Ang-mo.
34) I am afraid of the dark.
35) I am not good in managing my own money.
36) I just love to dig gold.
37) I always have dinner at home with my cha-bo-lang.
38) I do lots of things for the sake of my cha-bo-lang.
39) I have to wash my hair everyday, if not I cannot sleep in peace.
40) I am not good in recognising faces and remembering names.
41) I love fleshy girls than slim ones.
42) I was a naughty boy when I was young.
43) I can breakdance when I was much much younger.
44) I think I can sing rather well but the last time since I went to Karaoke was in 2005.
45) I quit smoking in just 1 day.
Kns, tiring man!
lim peh kong wan liao