lim peh ka li kong 令伯卡你讲

Skill and style of telling stories is as per what you see - Singlish plus Hokkien dialects. Kam siah for coming into my BLOG and read, thank you! All content is copywrite "Old Beng" unless otherwise noted.

Monday, December 07, 2009

45

lim peh ka li kong

I will turn 45 on the 08th of December 2009.

45 random facts of lim peh: (You may wanna skip cos it's just too long winded)

1) I love to eat noodle more than rice.

2) I have given up lots of bad habits after I met my cha-bo-lang.

3) Despite my age, I am still ready to learn new stuff.

4) I can ride a motorbike even though I do not have the license for it.

5) I am a tea person and I will get stomach upset if I were to drink coffee.

6) I have plenty of DVD but mostly pirated ones (sssh...)

7) I read both English and Chinese novels.

8) Without proper breakfast, my mind can't function and I can't work.

9) My brother's name has the word Beng.

10) I got my driving license in just 1 take.

11) I am a degree holder but nothing that I have studied is relevant to my work.

12) I married my cha-bo-lang in 1994 (wa-kao, 15 long years liao, 2 x 7 itchy years).

13) I am not comfortable to let a lady foot the bill when we have meals together.

14) I love to write.

15) I don't like to exercise thus causing my cha-bo-lang to nag at me constantly.

16) Although I am old, I write blog, have a Facebook account as well as a Twitter account.

17) I have friends whom we have known one another for 39 years.

18) Who says first love can't last?

19) I am a chatty person.

20) I can't tahan the taste of Beer.

21) I still owe my cha-bo-lang a meal which I have promised to cook for her. (Akan datang).

22) I have a total of 11 nephews and nieces so far.

23) I started to have lots of white hair when I was in my 20s.

24) Put me in the library and I can spend my whole day there.

25) At 45, I am still making new friends.

26) I have watched more than 30 concerts so far and my favourites are the concerts by 陈百强, 林子祥 and Michael Jackson.

27) I love to play mahjong but yet I only play about 3 times a year.

28) I speak both fluent Hokkien and Cantonese but I don't know Malay.

29) I am a rather "neow" person in spending money but not on makan.

30) If I do not read, I will feel rather uncomfortable for that particular day.

31) I prefer slow sentimental songs to fast numbers.

32) Getting married does change my life a lot.

33) I tend to "slang" whenever I speak with Ang-mo.

34) I am afraid of the dark.

35) I am not good in managing my own money.

36) I just love to dig gold.

37) I always have dinner at home with my cha-bo-lang.

38) I do lots of things for the sake of my cha-bo-lang.

39) I have to wash my hair everyday, if not I cannot sleep in peace.

40) I am not good in recognising faces and remembering names.

41) I love fleshy girls than slim ones.

42) I was a naughty boy when I was young.

43) I can breakdance when I was much much younger.

44) I think I can sing rather well but the last time since I went to Karaoke was in 2005.

45) I quit smoking in just 1 day.

Kns, tiring man!

lim peh kong wan liao
Related Posts with Thumbnails

23 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home