lim peh ka li kong 令伯卡你讲

Skill and style of telling stories is as per what you see - Singlish plus Hokkien dialects. Kam siah for coming into my BLOG and read, thank you! All content is copywrite "Old Beng" unless otherwise noted.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Old Beng at the Car Park

lim peh ka li kong

Last weekend, me and my cha-bo-lang went to Suntec City to do some pre-Christmas shopping. Siong man, must buy many X'mas presents, pocket gonna burn one big hole again liao.

While driving along AYE, me suay suay kena driving behind a "Ku" mar-say-lee (Tortoise driver). Wa-piang, can you believe it, driving at express way lane 1 doing at 60 only. Wa-Kaoz, me beamed the driver but the tortoise never care my beaming and continue to drive like his grandfather's road, just like a tortoise - slow and steady.

I mean, yeah, there are always some very careful drivers la but please, doing only 60 on lane one express way?

I think every time I very suay, always kena the following situation:- when I am in a hurry, I sure meet slow drivers and at every traffic light I reach sure to turn red; when I am not in the hurry, the whole journey hyper smooth, no slow drivers, no traffic jam and no red light always green light;

Anyway, after a while I knew the mar-say-lee driver would not give way, me bo-bian had to overtake him and while me overtook the mar-say-lee, me took a glimpse at the driver. Wa-lau eh, old uncle driving, the face look a bit like the famous MAD magazine character but the passenger sitting beside the driver was a very chio-bu.

Many times, me always see the man of a couple very fat, ugly and old while his partner very young, sweet, pretty, good figure and hyper chio. Why like that ah? Is it that's why men must study high high and get a high high pay job then will automatic able to tackle chio-bu? (Think when people see me and my cha-bo-lang together, they probably also have the same thinking: 鲜花牛粪 , beauty and the beast, ha ha.)

After a while, we reached Suntec and me drove into the basement carpark. I think Suntec Car park is one of the biggest one in town with many many parking lots but then hor, every time me go there, sure very difficult to find car park lot leh.

When me drove into the car park after the barrier, me saw a BMW 7-series waiting at the side so me over-take it and drove along the whole stretch of car park lots.

Those who had been to Suntec will know that the Car park stretches a long way from one end to the other. While I almost reached the end of basement one, me saw a car coming out from a parking lot. Heng ah, so lucky to be able to get a lot so quickly.

After me reversed into the lot and got down from our car, me saw the BMW 7-series which was waiting near the Car park entrance driving very fast towards us. When it reached us, the driver, a young man came out of his BMW and told me to get out from the lot cos he had been waiting for it for half an hour liao. The conversation between us went like this:-

"Hello, uncle, I wait for this parking lot very long already, how can you just come and take my lot?"

"Hello mister, what take your lot? You were waiting near the entrance there and from there to here is like 200 to 300 metres apart, what do you mean I take your lot?"

"I waited from the starting point of the Car park lots and the whole stretch also "chorp" by me so you cannot park."

"Huh? You mean you waited right from there some 200 over metres away and all the lots on this level are assuming under your reserve? Nobody can park except you?"

"Yeah, you are right. You have to come out and let me park."

I couldn't help but started to laugh until my tears also come out. What nonsense was he saying? Just because he was waiting near the entrance of the Car park, the whole stretch of parking lots are under his waiting?

"Hello mister, you are not been rational, where got people like that "chorp" parking lot one? Try waiting a bit longer la."

"If you don't move your car, don't blame me if later you found your car kena vandalised."

"Ha ha, you got guts, you try lor. One more dent or not makes no different to it. Anyway, young man, it's is very unreasonable to claim all the parking lots are "chorp" by you just by simply saying you are waiting there so the whole stretch also under your chorp."

After saying so, me and my cha-bo-lang walked away. What kind of crap was that, come on, if I took a parking lot near him, I am unreasonable but a far distance of 200 over metres away from where he was waiting?

Just then, another car pulled out from a parking lot opposite where we were standing. The young man saw the empty lot and quickly ran towards his car and wanted to take the lot. Before he could even drive his BMW, another car, a Lexus, overtook him and head-in and took the parking lot.

I could see that the young BMW driver really very angry and again he came out from his car and walked towards the Lexus. Think he wanted to call that Lexus driver to give the parking lot to him.

Me and my cha-bo-lang did not bother to stay back to listen to their quarrel and went for our shopping happily, at least for my wife.

Anyway, later when I went to collect my car after our shopping, my car was in good condition and guess what, the Lexus was still parking there and the BMW 7-series was nowhere to be seen, think the Lexus driver also bo-chap that BMW driver.

lim peh kong wan liao

Labels:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

16 Comments:

  • At Tuesday, November 22, 2005 10:53:00 AM , Blogger Elydia said...

    Muahahahahahaaaa..... *Thumbs up* U did the right thing.. i really hate this kind of people they think they are 天王老子 everybody have to give way to them n do whatever they say.... i met another mid-age couple worst... they drive volvo.. ask the wife get down n stand at the lot to 'chorp' while the husband happily show his ya ya face n park into the lot... wat can i do? i still have my P-plate on so always ganna bully by them... but i realise all these ugly people are those driving 'branded' cars.

     
  • At Tuesday, November 22, 2005 11:10:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hi Oldbeng & Qin Siong,

    Li ho,

    I neber kena sue, cos that one not lawyer lah. I love to join you guys but cannot leh, now I bery suay, got to do delivery driving to KL in my lawli. Life bery jiat lah. Wish I can oso go lim chiew with you guys.

    Have fun.

    Have chiew will travel
    ahbeng
    btw, oldbeng, you doesn't look old in your pics leh ;-)))

     
  • At Tuesday, November 22, 2005 11:26:00 AM , Blogger Old Beng said...

    elydia
    Yes, some drivers really one kind but welcome to the driving world. You Malaysian ah, why got P-plate one, I thought Spore is triangle plate?

    ahbeng_chao
    Wa chin ho, li ho bo?

    Dont talk only la, must join us for the next outing ok? You like the dragon leh, Chinese say 神龙见首不见尾, give me your contact numbers can for easy contact later. Email me at old_beng@yahoo.com.sg

    I don't look old in the pics cos all also "blanco", in fact all bloggers who met me all agreed that I looked much older than my look of 40 years old :( especially Lau qin, always suan me for looking older. I have been talking to my cha-bo-lang and I think in near future I will post some of my photo with clear face no "blanco" one and hope that after showing my face, all the readers won't run away.

     
  • At Tuesday, November 22, 2005 11:41:00 AM , Blogger Elydia said...

    nah.... mine also triangle but i always call that P-plate... hahahaha.... i'm a singaporean..

     
  • At Tuesday, November 22, 2005 11:53:00 AM , Blogger 孺子牛 said...

    Why never show your eagle and tiger?


    ahbeng_chao,

    Is it, really not a lawyer? Keep in touch in this cyberworld if you don't have the time for a drink.

     
  • At Tuesday, November 22, 2005 12:26:00 PM , Blogger Xorpheus said...

    Along the highway...If i were you, I would go in front of that Merc. & give him back a 40km/h.
    Buay song, come & kiss my bump loh...

     
  • At Tuesday, November 22, 2005 1:53:00 PM , Blogger Old Beng said...

    Lau Qin
    No la, my cha-bo-lang scolded me for always showing my tattoo so lately I seldom let them loose liao.

    lau hero
    This time I drove a car instead of my van.

    xorpheus
    you very KL but I like it :p

    Had seen 1 aunty driving on ECP at hyper slow speed at lane 1 (think it's about 50) and when one driver horn her, she just stopped her car in lane 1. She win liao lor.

     
  • At Tuesday, November 22, 2005 8:43:00 PM , Blogger Tracy said...

    Alamak, old beng, i really cannot imagine you actually got guts to do that to that BMW driver. If I am that BMW driver, I will reverse drive into ur parking lot, smash ur van into 1 flat piece...hahaha....(sorry, i am a fan of BMW, so got BMW, everything also can one lah) But I will pay for your damages.

    Dont take it so hard lah, the world is like that one lor, the bigger your car is the bigger your ass is lor.
    I dont drive, but many of my guy friends drive. Different vehicles, I also comment differently, if he is driving a van and complaint about slow moving vehicle on the ECP, I will advise him to keep to the left lane instead. If I am in a Mazda Sport, I will advise him to overtake all the way ah.....

     
  • At Tuesday, November 22, 2005 11:33:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Old Beng,

    I will 'toot-toot' the slow-coach drivers like nobody's business and show the finger after overtaking them. When monkichi drive, monkichi drive like paikia.

    ACTUALLY, i usually don't encounter them as i wud have already overtook them in no time and also no time for finger display as my car go bery the fast.

    As for parking, the law here says whoever gets the vehicle in the lot first wins. So, bo chap who comes first or who has been waiting longer time.

    :=)

     
  • At Wednesday, November 23, 2005 1:57:00 AM , Blogger blueapple said...

    Dont know why those slow and steady cars are always those lao uncle... maybe old liao dont dare to chiong.. and beside lao uncle mostly are young, pretty girls.. maybe is their daughter?? =/

     
  • At Wednesday, November 23, 2005 9:39:00 AM , Blogger Old Beng said...

    tracy
    I disagree with your view, doesn't mean having BIG-NAME car can be the hooligan of the road. Please tell me where you go if you have a BMW and I will probably avoid you in order not to get my van/car "reverse-smashed" by you :P

    BTW, I was driving a car instead of a van (typographical error on my original post and had rectified the error liao)

    monkichi
    Yeah, have heard about your driving skill. You are the second female whom I know drives very the fast one. (In case you are wondering who the other fast female driver is, she is none other than my cha-bo-lang)

    blueapple
    Yes, maybe it's the lao uncle's daughter, I maybe wrong cos I just presume.

     
  • At Wednesday, November 23, 2005 1:20:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Ahhh,,,for my BM, if no carpark, i use to leave it to the nearby polishing shop will do, but after so many times of washing and polishing, now my car colorcoat become damn thin already.

    Sometime, i lazy to do parking, i just ask a nearby driver (male) to help me, most are more than willing, so i get free parking driver too.

    Drive smart,

    666

     
  • At Wednesday, November 23, 2005 8:23:00 PM , Blogger Tracy said...

    Eh...I am confused by your roles lah...you are OLD BENG or YOU yourself? Old Beng drives a van, and the title is Old Beng at Car Park, shouldn't it be a van???
    OR, I miss an entry on Old Beng buy new car???

     
  • At Wednesday, November 23, 2005 9:42:00 PM , Blogger Old Beng said...

    ha ha tracy you didnt miss anything la, just that Old Beng drove his brother-in-law's car that day :p

     
  • At Thursday, November 24, 2005 4:27:00 PM , Blogger Mockingbird said...

    Ha, ha, ha... :D Gimme a 5 pal. I always encounter tortoise drivers on the road too. Worst are those buggers who drive on the extreme right lane of the expressway and hog it at 80km/h. Usually they r taxi-drivers. I know they have to drive safe and slowly to keep their taxi-licenses. But surely they should be considerate enuff to filter to the middle lane to let other cars overtake them after being horned and flashed at, right? No. They insist on hogging on to the lane as if it was owned by their grandfather. Such buggers can really drive you nuts if you're in a hurry. And the BMW bugger you encountered really was an ass. I never bother to wait at at full car park for cars to vacate a lot, i keep on driving until i find an empty one. If i can't find one, drive to another car park loh. Big deal. I have no patience to wait. If while driving, come across one car that's leaving, then heng loh :)

     
  • At Thursday, November 24, 2005 5:04:00 PM , Blogger Old Beng said...

    Yes Mike, you are right, most taxi drivers drive at 80 km/h at the fast lane 1 of highway. Lane 1 is not supposed to be for driving, it's for overtaking only, right?

    I usually overtake them and continue my journey.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home