lim peh ka li kong 令伯卡你讲

Skill and style of telling stories is as per what you see - Singlish plus Hokkien dialects. Kam siah for coming into my BLOG and read, thank you! All content is copywrite "Old Beng" unless otherwise noted.

Thursday, October 01, 2009

To You

I can’t bring you lots of money
But I can bring you lots of laughter


I can’t provide you with a muscular body
But I can give you affectionate hugs


I can’t buy you a big house with a big garden
I can only give you a comfortable home


I don't have a melodious voice to sing you sweet lullaby
But I can give you foot-reflex massage before you sleep


I don't have a handsome face
But I do have lots of love

X X X X X

And these are my presents - From a not too rich husband
Happy Birthday to you
Related Posts with Thumbnails

24 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home