lim peh ka li kong 令伯卡你讲

Skill and style of telling stories is as per what you see - Singlish plus Hokkien dialects. Kam siah for coming into my BLOG and read, thank you! All content is copywrite "Old Beng" unless otherwise noted.

Thursday, May 06, 2010

Tok Kong Translation

lim peh ka li kong

lim peh recently came across a few interesting Blogs from Malaysia and sometimes the articles written had some Malay words which lim peh don't understand at all.

Due to my kpo-ness nice character to understand Malay Language, lim peh went to some Translation site to search for the meaning.

I was very curious as I know the word "I" can be written in a few different ways in the Malay Language so one fine day, lim peh eng eng bo sai pang, went to search for translation of "I" and was darn surprised to see the following: click to enlarge.


Apa ini? Really tok kong lor.

lim peh kong wan liao
Related Posts with Thumbnails

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home