lim peh ka li kong 令伯卡你讲

Skill and style of telling stories is as per what you see - Singlish plus Hokkien dialects. Kam siah for coming into my BLOG and read, thank you! All content is copywrite "Old Beng" unless otherwise noted.

Friday, December 18, 2009

Ah Gua Joke (RA)

lim peh ka li kong

In my post 45, point (42), I mentioned that lim peh was a naughty boy when I was young and this was quite true cos lim peh already knew many many jokes (RA) then.

Share one of my "dirty" joke with you:

=====

There's a country whereby the Nation chooses its Ah-Gua every year.

To be an Ah Gua is not difficult but to be a Professional Ah Gua requires some "indepth" skills.

All Ah Gua wannabes have to take a test before getting their title of the Professional Ah Gua.

xxxxx

Ah Gua (A) went to take the test.

He was told to pull down his pants and underwear and to bend forward whereby the Teacher shoved something into his asshole and asked the following questions:

Q: Tell me what is shoved into your ass?
A: It's a soft drink bottle.

Q: Yes but you need to tell me which brand?
A: It's... it's a Coca-cola bottle.

Q: Yes! You passed! You are now a Professional Ah Gua.

xxxxx

Next came Ah Gua (B)

A long object was also shoved into his asshole.

Q: Tell me what is shoved into your ass?
B: It's a bamboo.

Q: Yes but you need to tell me from where the bamboo originated from?
B: It's... it's from India.

Q: Yes! Passed! You are now a Professional Ah Gua.

xxxxx

Ah Gua (C)

Again a ......

(shit! I forgot what you call it. It's green, it's a kind of vegetable. We eat it with rojak and also satay has it, as cool as a ...... knn, I forget what we call it.)

Sorry, will continue with the joke after I remember the name of it. (to be continued....)

lim peh kong buay wan
Related Posts with Thumbnails

10 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home