lim peh ka li kong 令伯卡你讲

Skill and style of telling stories is as per what you see - Singlish plus Hokkien dialects. Kam siah for coming into my BLOG and read, thank you! All content is copywrite "Old Beng" unless otherwise noted.

Friday, July 01, 2011

Swollen Cheek

lim peh ka li kong

I tell you ah, got 1 day hor, my left cheek suddenly swelled up leh. Everytime I open my mouth, it felt painful sia and my mouth also could not open big big, eat also quite difficult.

Ai-yo, show you the picture of my poor swollen cheek due to my swelling gum:



Tell you hor, when lim peh looked into the mirror, I saw my face actually like got baby-fat and quite chubby leh, only thing was quite buay balance lor, only one-side swollen. Many FB friends told me to drink more 凉茶, think lim peh too heaty liao.

One good friend of mine said I fat means fat la, what baby fat. I know la, he jealous of my humsap handsome face. Even my colleague said I looked cute. (Yee? why lim peh suddenly heard so many people puking?)

Anyway, my jealous friend also asked me why lim peh want to 打肿脸皮充胖子,he really kns lor.

I showed my swollen left cheek to my cha-bo-lang and she told me she had a brilliant idea to solve the imbalance of my face.

"How? Tell me, faster tell me", lim peh pleaded my cha-bo-lang to tell me her brilliant idea to solve my one-sided baby-fat cheek.

"Come, I give you one tight slap on your right cheek, then sure balance..." cha-bo-lang 边笑边说。

Wa-piangz, 认真靠害!

lim peh hope my swollen cheek can recover quickly so that I can look my normal self again, see lim peh's picture before swelling:

How? Yan dao hor? Ha ha ha.
lim peh kong wan liao
Related Posts with Thumbnails

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home