10 Signs The Driver Is Probably Not A Man
Before going into the 10 signs, please ask yourself this question: Have you ever met with a lousy driver and automatically in you mind came this assumption, "Must be a cha-bo (female) driver".
To be frank, although will 得罪女人, offend the ladies, many times when me met with a lousy driver, me will immediately, inevitably assumed that the driver is definitely a female and Bingo, 9 out of 10 times I am correct.
Not only male drivers like me assume so, some stylo-milo female drivers will also assume so if they meet with such lousy female drivers.
Me do not deny that there are some good, gooder and goodest female drivers around, maybe 1 out of 10, majorities are in fact quite kayu one la. (My cha-bo-lang also agrees that many female drivers really cannot make it one.)
My cha-bo-lang´s driving skill?
No horse run!!
I can only tell you that she thinks that her Proton is a Porsche and drives like one, fast bo? She is one hell driver - fast, faster, fastest. (Understand Monkichi is also a very fast and darling... eh I mean daring driver but only hearsay, have not any chance to be driven by her yet.)
So my point is, there are many female drivers out there driving along with us and the followings are facts so welcome to agree or argue and leave your comments.
Here we go:
10 signs you know the driver is probably not a man.
1) The car goes in and out, in and out, in and out of the parking lot, trying very hard to get a proper parking. (Be it a reverse or parellel parking).
2) Standing beside the car with a flat tyre waiting for some nice guy to help to change the tyre.
3) 5 seconds after the traffic light turns "green" and still in stationary position and only engages driving gear after the cars behind sound their honks.
4) Drving at 70 km/h or less while travelling at extreme right lane on Express Way.
5) Extremely slow cautious driver, whether driving on a straight road or a bend.
6) Driving out from a small lane into the major lane will take ages and ages and good luck if you are behind the car.
7) Dont know how to pump petrol at petrol koisks, must need the kiosk uncles to help.
8) There are many many many cutie soft toys in the car as decoration.
9) The driver is wearing a long sleeve shirt (but worn the other way round to cover the exposed area of the arms from the hot sun) and a pair of gloves.
10) While stationary at the traffic light, the distance from the car in front is as far as a car´s length or even more.
Oosh, before anyone starts throwing rotten eggs at old beng, me just stating some observed facts only.
lim peh kong wan liao