lim peh ka li kong 令伯卡你讲

Skill and style of telling stories is as per what you see - Singlish plus Hokkien dialects. Kam siah for coming into my BLOG and read, thank you! All content is copywrite "Old Beng" unless otherwise noted.

Monday, September 29, 2008

Panda Old Beng

lim peh ka li kong

Finally, lim peh got chance to wear my beautiful Sunglasses which I bought from Barcelona, Spain and eh... guess lim peh will be wearing it for at least 1 whole week, rain or shine.

So if you happened to see an old uncle wearing a pair of beautiful Sunglasses even though it may be raining, most likely that old uncle is lim peh.

Why Old Beng so hao-lian and hiao?

Actually, me darn 冤枉 lor.

Yesterday my cha-bo-lang overheard lim peh talking to my friend using my mobile.

"... so if you reach the hotel earlier than I, you book a room first and wait for me to come hor..."

That was when lim peh suddenly saw a 拳头 coming towards my right eye at the speed of a F1 racing car. Talk that time slow, actually very fast. (说时迟, 当时快) lim peh felt a sharp pain on my right eye.

My cha-bo-lang punched me right at my 金城武's eye (same same beautiful eyes) and then it swelled and became a 黑目克.

Now, after my explanation, you know why lim peh have to wear my beautiful Sunglasses from Barcelona...

lim peh kong wan liao

P/s: lim peh was telling my friend Ah Seng to book a karaoke room if he were to reach the hotel earlier than I...
Related Posts with Thumbnails

21 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home