lim peh ka li kong 令伯卡你讲

Skill and style of telling stories is as per what you see - Singlish plus Hokkien dialects. Kam siah for coming into my BLOG and read, thank you! All content is copywrite "Old Beng" unless otherwise noted.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Some Things You Just Can´t Explain

lim peh ka li kong

Too busy to post anything, just cut and paste the following to share:

Lau Hero, a farmer, was sitting in the neighborhood bar getting drunk.

Old Beng came in and asked Lau Hero, "Hey, why are you sitting here on this beautiful day, getting drunk?"

Lau Hero shook his head and replied, "Some things you just can't explain."

"So what happened that's so horrible?" Old Beng asked as he sat down next to Lau Hero.

"Well," Lau Hero said, "today I was sitting by my cow, milking her. Just as I got the bucket full, she lifted her left leg and kicked over the bucket."

"Okay," said Old Beng, "but that's not so bad."

"Some things you just can't explain," Lau Hero replied.

"So what happened then?" Old Beng asked.

Lau Hero said, "I took her left leg and tied it to the post on the left."

"And then?"

"Well, I sat back down and continued to milk her. Just as I got the bucket full, she took her right leg and kicked over the bucket."

Old Beng laughed and said, "Again?"

Lau Hero replied, "Some things you just can't explain."

"So, what did you do then?" Old Beng asked.

"I took her right leg this time and tied it to the post on the right."

"And then?"

"Well, I sat back down and began milking her again. Just as I got the bucket full, the stupid cow knocked over the bucket with her tail."

"Hmmm," Old Beng said and nodded his head.

"Some things you just can't explain," Lau Hero said.

"So, what did you do?" Old Beng asked.

"Well," Lau Hero said, "I didn't have anymore rope, so I took off my belt and tied her tail to the rafter. In that moment, my pants fell down and my wife walked in ... Some things you just can't explain."

lim peh kong wan liao

Labels:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home