lim peh ka li kong 令伯卡你讲

Skill and style of telling stories is as per what you see - Singlish plus Hokkien dialects. Kam siah for coming into my BLOG and read, thank you! All content is copywrite "Old Beng" unless otherwise noted.

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Lau Hero's Good Deed

lim peh ka li kong

Lately my good friend Lau Hero suddenly becomes very fond of his mother-in-law.

Old Beng: "Oei, Lau Hero, lim peh heard that you became very filial recently hor?"

Lau Hero: "Lau Beng, li shi si mi yi-shu? Me always filial one what."

Old Beng: "Oh izzit? I heard you suddenly become very generous leh, sponsoring your wife and mother-in-law to a tour with all expenses paid by you hor? Why? Strike 4-d huh? Whole family go tour together?"

Lau Hero: "No la, neber strike 4-D la. Just that for so many years, I have never taken my wife and mother-in-law to tour mah, so this time I let 2 of them go tour see see look look by themselves."

Old Beng: "You are not tagging along?"

Lau Hero: "No lah, me no go. Just let the 2 ladies enjoy their trip lor."

Old Beng: "You are indeed a good husband and a filial son-in-law. So where are you sending them for tour?"

Lau Hero: "Mexico."

Old Beng: "......"

lim peh kong wan liao
Related Posts with Thumbnails

11 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home