lim peh ka li kong 令伯卡你讲

Skill and style of telling stories is as per what you see - Singlish plus Hokkien dialects. Kam siah for coming into my BLOG and read, thank you! All content is copywrite "Old Beng" unless otherwise noted.

Thursday, December 09, 2010

Another Year 一路走来

lim peh ka li kong

To me, it´s just another day of my life.

The only great difference is that I received many many wishes, the most I have ever received, to be precise.

Birthday is just another ordinary day to me.

I am happy and contented with what I have, not only on this special day but all these years that I have had and still having: My family, my friends, my job, my everything.

If there´s a phrase to describe my current life, it will have to be :

比上不足,比下有余。

寻寻觅觅
跌跌撞撞
浮浮沉沉
兜兜转转
一路走来
身边风景人物
转换不懈
一早经已明白这道理


大智若愚
知足常乐
难得糊涂
简单最美
看似容易却是一门高深学问
庆幸
不惑之年后
逐渐一小步一小步迈入自己心仪的生活

Received the following Birthday Card from Buddha Tooth Relic Temple 新加坡佛牙室



lim peh kong wan liao

Related Posts with Thumbnails

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home