Love And Marriage
I received the following interesting email, share share:
Love is holding hands in the street.
Marriage is holding arguments in the street.
* Not right for me and my cha-bo-lang cos until now, we still hold hands in the street *
Love is dinner for 2 in your favorite restaurant.
Marriage is a take home packet.
* We still eat in Restaurants la *
Love is cuddling on a sofa..
Marriage is one of them sleeping on a sofa.
* This one quite true leh, lim peh always sleep while watching TV *
Love is going to bed early.
Marriage is going to sleep early.
* Very true, very true, sob sob *
Love is losing your appetite.
Marriage is losing your figure.
* Wah-lau eh, really so true on me *
Tv has no place in love.
Marriage is a fight for remote control.
* What remote control? Never see it in my hand before *
Love is 1 drink and 2 straws.
Marriage is "Don't you think you've had enough!".
* Sadly also very true cos lim peh getting fatter and fatter *
Conclusion: "Love is blind, Marriage is an eye opener!"
lim peh kong wan liao