lim peh ka li kong 令伯卡你讲

Skill and style of telling stories is as per what you see - Singlish plus Hokkien dialects. Kam siah for coming into my BLOG and read, thank you! All content is copywrite "Old Beng" unless otherwise noted.

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Love Is Everywhere

lim peh ka li kong

One of lim peh's favourite food is fruits. I usually eat 2 to 3 types of fruits a day, thanks to my cha-bo-lang for buying so many nice fruits to fill my forever-hungry-gap.

One night, after a sumptuous dinner and sitting in the hall watching television, our maid brought out some fruits for us.

While lim peh was picking up the grapes from the plate, lim peh saw this special grape.A "heart-shaped" grape!!

As lim peh did not have my camera then, lim peh only managed to take the photo with my老爷 handphone.

Usually lim peh will just put food into my big mouth without looking at it but this time somehow lim peh actually look see look see before I pop the grape into my mouth.I showed the Heart-shaped grape to my family and everyone was amused too.

lim peh 舍不得 eat the grape and wrapped it up in a piece of tissue paper.

Come to think of it, what happened to the grape after that? Must go and ask our maid later.

lim peh kong wan liao
Related Posts with Thumbnails

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home