lim peh ka li kong 令伯卡你讲

Skill and style of telling stories is as per what you see - Singlish plus Hokkien dialects. Kam siah for coming into my BLOG and read, thank you! All content is copywrite "Old Beng" unless otherwise noted.

Friday, March 24, 2006

A - Z

lim peh ka li kong

Lately me very the busy until no time to post, just told my cha-bo-lang yesterday that me might just stop my blog at the 100th marks.

Then today, while busy-ing halfway, something strike my mind and this is the outcome of it:-

A - Z of Old Beng.

A : Angry
To get angry is to punish myself with someone's error so me usually don't get angry, me only will get even.

B : Blog
Lim peh ka li kong.

C : Cha-bo-lang
The most important person in the world to me.

D : Dinner
Dinner at home with cha-bo-lang almost everyday. 幸福哦.

E : Egg
Love to eat egg but always kena refrained by cha-bo-lang at only maximum 1 per day

F : Fluency
Very fluent in Hokkien dialects especially scolding words.

G : Girl Girl
Bio-ing girl girl is one hobby lim peh can never get enough especially in swimming pool and at the beach.

H : Homely couple
Me and my cha-bo-lang are a pair of hyper homely couple who loves to stay at home.

I : International
Middle finger is an International well understood gasture.

J : Jolie
Angelina Jolie - lim peh's dream girl.

K : KPO
Lim peh cannot tahan people too nosy, everything also want to KPO

L : Loh-so
Lim peh getting more and more loh-so lately, think me is really getting old liao.

M : Money
Don't know why leh, money always not enough.

N : Nag
Cha-bo-lang's favourite past time hobby on Old Beng. :p

O : Oh-My-God
A phrase always used by Old Beng me whenever me see/hear/know something unusual.

P : Phui
Ah Phui - a name cha-bo-lang calls me. (For non-Hokkien friend, Phui = Fat)

Q : Queer
Me no queer, me very the straight one thus cannot stand the movie "Brokeback Mountain"

R : Roar
Cha-bo-lang's weapon.

S : Supper
Something which is a history term, have not had supper for a long long time.

T : Table-tennis
A game me enjoy playing but hardly have the time now. (Was a school player).

U : Uncle
Uncle = Old Beng. :(

V : Virgin
Am still a virgin...... today only, he he he.

W : Wife
Thank you for being so understanding and be with me through thick and thin.

X : X'mas
My favourite festival especially enjoying the season's lovely atmosphere with loved one.

Y : Yo-yo
Me played yo-yo extremely well when me was a boy but then again, who cares?

Z : Zzzzzz
Always try to sleep by 11 pm but hardly succeeded in doing so, must try to sleep early.

Now I know my A-B-C, next time won't you sing with me...

lim peh kong wan liao

Labels: ,

Related Posts with Thumbnails

16 Comments:

  • At Friday, March 24, 2006 7:14:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    ah phui,
    when are u putting up pictures of my new beloved ah phwee gao har??

    oh and sa-rah-gay : )

     
  • At Friday, March 24, 2006 10:22:00 PM , Blogger Old Beng said...

    The pictures of your new beloved ah phwee is on the way, still trying to figure out the correct street name la.

    Yes, me also say to you:

    "sa-ra-geh"

     
  • At Friday, March 24, 2006 11:17:00 PM , Blogger Elydia said...

    Busy ah... take care k? No wonder so long didn't update.. anyway dun stop blogging lah... :( Or maybe Mrs Cha bo lang u wanna start a blog? kekeke... first posting.. mmm.. "How i punish Mr Beng when he bio girl girl?" Muahahahahaa!!!! *opps* i talk too much.... :Þ

     
  • At Saturday, March 25, 2006 11:52:00 AM , Blogger noeyesee said...

    uncle beng
    got the inspiration from yr post, i also wrote my A-Z in my blog but of course diff from yours, u sure say no-eye-see after u read it:p

     
  • At Monday, March 27, 2006 12:06:00 PM , Blogger Old Beng said...

    Elydia xiao mei
    好!
    很好!
    又狠、又好!!

    Duskester
    :)

    No eye see see
    Me really no eyes see your A-Z

    Miaka
    Saw your A-Z, not bad :)

    Ipromise
    How can I forget the supper we had last year.

    What me meant is that we usually don't eat supper unless having with friends.

    Think must meet more friends at night so have the chance to eat more supper :p

    Ouch!!! My cha-bo-lang suddenly appears from nowhere...my poor ear :(

     
  • At Monday, March 27, 2006 1:08:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    > just told my cha-bo-lang yesterday that me might just stopped my blog at the 100th marks.

    Congrats. Obviously u have more stamina than I do. Jiang1, hai shi lao de la4 :)

     
  • At Monday, March 27, 2006 1:41:00 PM , Blogger sÞ¡ηηєє said...

    nice display of alphabets! :)

     
  • At Monday, March 27, 2006 2:28:00 PM , Blogger Old Beng said...

    Singablogger
    You really 金盆洗手? Tsk... tsk...

    Spinnee
    You wanna try also? Your display will be interesting :)

     
  • At Monday, March 27, 2006 5:27:00 PM , Blogger Feliza said...

    kns you..... ;p



    crap leh!!!!!!! heehehee...

     
  • At Monday, March 27, 2006 5:43:00 PM , Blogger Mockingbird said...

    i also very homely 1 leh. it's my cha bo lang who prefers hanging out than staying at home ;p i would like to sleep at 11pm too. But always end up sleeping around 12 midnight ;p can't see sui ja bo staying at home ah. Must hang out at Orchard Road. Then again, that's one place where people in their 30s and 40s onwards visit much less frequently than when they were in their teens ;p

     
  • At Monday, March 27, 2006 7:44:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hi Mr.Lim..

    Howdy with you? I hope you are well. Regards to your missus ya.
    Take care.

    Ling~

     
  • At Wednesday, March 29, 2006 9:47:00 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    uhh...should be "Sa-Lang-hae"

    uncle lim and his wife are very lovely couple. hahahahaha~ hope you both can be like this forever.

     
  • At Wednesday, March 29, 2006 9:59:00 AM , Blogger Old Beng said...

    Emiryo
    Kam siah, will continue to sprout more craps :p

    The Royal Blood
    Thanks for reading my kns craps and thanks for dropping by :)

    Mike
    Yeah, Orchard Road is getting further and further away to uncle like me.

    Ling
    Thank you.

    阿恺
    Thanks for correcting our "half past six" korean language. We merely follow the way they said on TV.

     
  • At Thursday, March 30, 2006 11:57:00 AM , Blogger Sunflower said...

    I like your version....

    I like the B, C, D, H, M, W... cos it is all associated to your wife except the M, which is the devil.... :D

    Hao Xin Fu hor!!!

     
  • At Thursday, March 30, 2006 8:04:00 PM , Blogger socute333 said...

    oi uncle beng, i also wan to do a A-Z of hiao auntie...

     
  • At Friday, March 31, 2006 9:27:00 AM , Blogger Old Beng said...

    Sunflower
    Kam siah for dropping by.

    幸福是可以自寻、自找的。
    必须双方彼此cherish.

    Hiao Auntie
    Ni hao ma? Good to hear from you again and yes your A-Z will be interesting.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home