lim peh ka li kong 令伯卡你讲

Skill and style of telling stories is as per what you see - Singlish plus Hokkien dialects. Kam siah for coming into my BLOG and read, thank you! All content is copywrite "Old Beng" unless otherwise noted.

Monday, May 18, 2009

Money Hard To Earn

lim peh ka li kong

lim peh's office is in Orchard Road, yeah, most ladies will love to work in Orchard Road cos they can go shopping during lunch time as well as after office hours.

lim peh also like to work in Orchard Road because during my lunch hours, lim peh can see many many chio-bu.

One afternoon, lim peh very free and got nothing much to do, I stood at my office window and snapped a picture using my "ou-tah" handphone and this is what I captured.

Can you see something?

lim peh saw something and sure felt grateful of the current job which I am holding.

I zoomed in my handphone and captured another photo (see circle).

There were come cleaners cleaning the outer windows outside the building. Wah-piang, so 牙烟.

Sigh!

Hard-Earned-Money! Earned-Hard-Money!

Money-Hard-To-Earn!

lim peh kong wan liao
Related Posts with Thumbnails

15 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home