10 Contradictions of Singaporeans.
Lim peh received a funny email about the 10 Contradictions of Singaporeans, share share:
1. Cigarettes - Convenient to buy, not convenient to smoke.
2. Private Cars - Cheaper and Cheaper to buy, harder and harder to Maintain.
3. Translation is needed between Singaporean Chinese and Mainland Chinese.
4. Some Singaporean Chinese use different languages other then Chinese to communicate.
5. Singaporeans don't like to vote, but like to complain.
6. There are quite a few "rich and poor" people in Singapore - They have Car, Credit Card, CPF but no Cash and are liable to lots of loans.
7. Education - Teach Less Learn More.
8. Public Bus - Most toopid Crowd squeezes in front of the Bus, with the second half of the bus carrying Ghost.
9. Day - Cannot wake up; Night - Cannot sleep.
10. Night - Sleep with air-con; Day - Bathe with water-heater on.
lim peh kong wan liao