lim peh ka li kong 令伯卡你讲

Skill and style of telling stories is as per what you see - Singlish plus Hokkien dialects. Kam siah for coming into my BLOG and read, thank you! All content is copywrite "Old Beng" unless otherwise noted.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

阿肥狗 - Lucky

lim peh ka li kong

My cha-bo-lang is a dog lover but ever since our last 2 dogs passed away, we have decided not to keep any more dogs. Reasons being my cha-bo-lang loves dogs so much until she cannot take it when they are gone.

As we usually frequent temples during 初一、十五(First and Fifteenth of lunar calendar), we happened, in fact it is SHE, happened to find a BIG, FAT dog at one of the temples which we go often.

That Big, Fat dog has a name which fits a dog well - Lucky (whatelse?)


Lucky has a pair of beautiful brown eyes and whenever she looks at us, my cha-bo-lang's heart will melt.

Despite Lucky's big size, she is hyper friendly and easily mixes and plays with anyone who cares to go up to her and touch her.

She is famous for catching rats at the temple, yes RATS and apparantly she has very good results (according to the people at the temple).


One of her favourate trick is when you stand in front of her and say," Lucky, hand", she will raise and offer her right paw to you and also her left paw respectively.


Normally when me and my cha-bo-lang go to look for her, she is usually sleeping at a cool corner but upon hearing my cha-bo-lang calling her name, she will wake up and rush towards her.

Although she is closer to my cha-bo-lang, she does come to me as me always sayang her head affectionately though at times me quite scared of her saliva.


My cha-bo-lang is so fond of this Lucky that she usually tells me, "Oei, 阿肥 (calling me), I am going to see my dog, you coming along?"

It's good that my cha-bo-lang is happy with seeing Lucky as and when she is free and the temple is only a 5-min drive from our house.

lim peh kong wan liao

Important Note: Although the license collar tag isn't around her neck when me took the photo using my handphone, Lucky is a licensed dog whereby the owner paid the license fees every year without fail. It was only taken down when the owner bathed her earlier.

Labels: , , ,

Related Posts with Thumbnails

9 Comments:

  • At Tuesday, March 28, 2006 1:19:00 PM , Blogger Mockingbird said...

    My wife loves cats and dogs too. She likes to stroke them while others look on and squirm ;p

     
  • At Tuesday, March 28, 2006 8:43:00 PM , Blogger Elydia said...

    My aunt used to have a dog also name lucky... She is black in colour same breed as brown lucky... She very clever n cute... likes to shake hand too... but she gone to heaven many years ago... so sad... i love playing with her...

    Think me n cha bo lang have the same problem thats why mum dun let me keep dogs n cats... So wat i did ah.... buy food to feed those wild cats loh treat them like mine... kekeke... same mah juz that they dun sleep in my room only... :Þ wild dogs i dun dare later ganna bite by them... i'm not a good runner leh...

     
  • At Tuesday, March 28, 2006 9:09:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Mr.Lim,

    I know why your missus adores Lucky..,

    ..becoz you're not as furry as Lucky!..hahaha!! ;-P

    Anyway, have fun.

    Warmest regards,
    Ling~

     
  • At Wednesday, March 29, 2006 9:42:00 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    hahaha.. she looks very fat ler.

    "Lucky has a pair of beautiful brown eyes"

    i cant stop laughing when i read this, it sounds like describe a beauty (human being) like that. ^____^

     
  • At Wednesday, March 29, 2006 10:07:00 AM , Blogger Old Beng said...

    Mike
    Animals lovers are always so sweet.

    Emiriyo
    Ha ha your guard dog is only a pet-dog.

    Elydia
    You are really the same kind as my cha-bo-lang only that she buys food and feeds the stray dogs.

    Ling
    Ha ha. Is your pebble furry?

    阿恺
    Yeah, she's a beauty to us :)

     
  • At Wednesday, March 29, 2006 12:10:00 PM , Blogger sÞ¡ηηєє said...

    if i have ang mo chu, i'll get a rottweiler or husky...

    :D

     
  • At Wednesday, April 26, 2006 3:55:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    牠很迷人很charming。看眼睛就知道是只幸福的狗。

    我媽媽的金可魯也會捉蒼蠅。

    我也暫時不敢把心思放在狗身上了﹐失去時太傷神了﹐對人何嘗不一樣﹖

     
  • At Wednesday, April 26, 2006 4:53:00 PM , Blogger Old Beng said...

    一尾鱼
    因噎废食?

    海这么大,终究会有另一尾鱼适合你、属于你,加油。

     
  • At Thursday, April 27, 2006 5:33:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    不是﹐是先要學習有能力面對失去的痛苦時再來。

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home