lim peh ka li kong 令伯卡你讲

Skill and style of telling stories is as per what you see - Singlish plus Hokkien dialects. Kam siah for coming into my BLOG and read, thank you! All content is copywrite "Old Beng" unless otherwise noted.

Monday, April 21, 2008

Ooops!! They Did It Again!!

lim peh ka li kong

Further to my previous ranting on my 2 copy cats neighbours, lim peh have more ranting again.

Lim peh was angry because all your efforts and ideas you put in to design your house were copied and taken deliberately by some neighbours.

If they copied our ideas and stayed somewhere far away from us (like say another GRC area), think lim peh will not be so tulan but we are neighbours and along a short stretch of lane, you have 2 to 3 units of houses which look identical to one another.

What is worse than having 2 copy cats neighbours who renovated their houses with designs stolen from you?

HAVING ONE MORE COPY CAT NEIGHBOUR STEALING YOUR IDEAS / DESIGNS AGAIN!! TILL!!!!

Mr Pang, my neighbour 2 units away, who had been staying in our neighbourhood for more than 30 years, sold his house and moved out last week.

When lim peh came home from work, my maid told me that there were some men standing outside our gate looking into our house that afternoon.

Lim peh was concerned cos lim peh worry that maybe some men were trying to do something funny while lim peh is out working.

After talking to my maid, lim peh realised that it was the new owner who bought the house from Mr Pang who was standing outside our gate staring / looking / seeing / eyeing / bio-ing at the design of our house.

He even summoned his designer and contractors together and stood outside discussing loudly at the designs of lim peh's house.

Really nabeh!! @#$%&!@!!! Till!!

I really don't know what is in the mind of these morons? If lim peh have a house, I will definitely want to design my house in such a manner that it will not look anything similar to my neighbour's house.

Why on Earth would lim peh want my house to look like others? If lim peh want so, lim peh may as well go and buy clustered houses, everything designed and ready for you to move in.

Guess maybe lim peh should really re-design my house again so that it will not look identical with my neighbours or lim peh should just move out? But then hor, you can run but you can't hide, there will be copy cats around no matter where you go.

On the other hand, can lim peh sue the copy cats neighbours for infringement of our design? I guess not la.

What can lim peh do except to rant here in my blog.

Kaoz!! 凸!!凸!!

lim peh rant wan liao

Note: lim peh may be wrong and my new neighbour may not be copying our ideas but time will tell. lim peh shall sit back and wait and see after the renovation of the new house is done.

Saw this in Stickgal blog about a copy cat - she says 真讨厌, lim peh say 真肚懒!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

15 Comments:

  • At Monday, April 21, 2008 4:32:00 PM , Blogger Xorpheus said...

    Didn't you shut your main door?
    Yeah. I hate copy cats too. Imagine you had put in so much effort in your own design n it was copied n improvised further by others.
    Really shitty yeah!

     
  • At Monday, April 21, 2008 8:03:00 PM , Blogger imnothere said...

    because, the truth is, lim peh is not only handsome, but his house is very sexy as well.

    therefore if the neighbour cannot look as good as limpeh, then they must make sure that their house are as sexy as lim peh's. :-)

     
  • At Monday, April 21, 2008 9:25:00 PM , Blogger 潇洒走一回(少俊) said...

    haha haha haha ....hoho...hoho...

    so many cats~~~

     
  • At Monday, April 21, 2008 11:36:00 PM , Blogger chartao said...

    lim peh ka li kong: "I must really visit your house manz, must be really very geng until neighbor copied your design!"

    wait till i see and copy a bit for my house!

     
  • At Tuesday, April 22, 2008 9:51:00 AM , Blogger Old Beng said...

    Xorpheus
    Sometimes my maid left our maindoor open for ventilation but our gate is always locked and no they copy cats did not improvise but just mainly "cut and paste" our ideas.

    Imnothere
    Sexy house???? but thanks for your compliment even though we have not met.

    少俊
    Yeah lor but I prefer dogs.

    Leonard
    Why? I am sure you can come out with your own better ideas to renovate your house la.

     
  • At Tuesday, April 22, 2008 3:15:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    虽说“远亲不如近邻”,但真正能称得上是好邻居的又有几人呢?唉~

     
  • At Tuesday, April 22, 2008 4:50:00 PM , Blogger Mockingbird said...

    No need to be upset lah. i guess i will only be upset if i'm as rich as you and own a landed property too. Ha, ha, ha...! :D Then again, i also won't bother if my neighbor copies my renovation and the cars that i drive. It just goes to show that i'm a leader. Those who can't lead follow in the rear :D

     
  • At Tuesday, April 22, 2008 4:53:00 PM , Blogger Mockingbird said...

    Somehow i never really noticed neighbors of a landed property private estate copying one another's renovation theme. Afterall, there are so many countless different themes to choose from. Why is there a need to copy unless a neighbor's reno theme is truly outstanding and desirable like yours, i guess :)

     
  • At Tuesday, April 22, 2008 6:07:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    teach your maid to scould them, and future copycats - "I call police!" lol

    my little nephew cute hor :)

     
  • At Tuesday, April 22, 2008 10:06:00 PM , Blogger FML said...

    not happy? stomp it lor ;P
    aiyah, must have compassion ~ people no creativity so they look up to your design to improvise lor. should be darn proud of yourself mah :)

     
  • At Wednesday, April 23, 2008 1:31:00 AM , Blogger Whiskoffee said...

    I have no objections of others taking my house design as a form of reference but I expect to be asked politely for permission. No wholesale copying too as that's too low class le.

    If one can afford to stay in landed property,. then he/she shd behave better than the uncivilised creeps who bugs u.

     
  • At Wednesday, April 23, 2008 9:53:00 AM , Blogger Old Beng said...

    Don
    也还有好邻居的,只是。。。只是。。。俺的邻居运不是很好吧?

    Mockingbird
    Guess you are right, I shouldn't have felt tulan but... but... lim peh think already still very tulan leh.

    Moon
    Ha ha, if my maid calls the police everytime some men stand outside my gate, then sure jia-lat la, I sure kena warning from the police.

    FML
    Stomp it? No la, lim peh will only rant it in my blog. Kam siah

    Joshua
    My previous copy cat neighbour "wholesale copying" was about 90% of ours, what to do, can only rant it out here lor.

     
  • At Thursday, April 24, 2008 10:47:00 PM , Blogger dandan...™ said...

    haha..I know your feelings...my neighbour also come my house to loook look see see...even downstair saloon heard of my unit...one day i went saloon and the lady goes asking,"miss ar, you live nearby or? I heard upstair 9 floor got 1 unit renovated until very nice lei.."

    I was shocked and of coz happy la..coz I'm the designer of the flat.. heez... got copycat learnt from me to hang mirror all these..
    but nvm la..
    They copied coz they love your design, isn't it?

    Stay Cool!! Put more flowers! I love flowersssSsssssss!!!

     
  • At Friday, April 25, 2008 2:02:00 PM , Blogger Old Beng said...

    DanDan
    Yeah, should be happy BUT just imagine, if another neighbour and another one also copy, then you will have 4 units looking identical.

    Hmmm, your hubby knows you love flowers?

     
  • At Tuesday, April 29, 2008 9:53:00 AM , Blogger Old Beng said...

    Joshua
    Thanks for your advice but cannot la, nanti lim peh kena go police station.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home