lim peh ka li kong 令伯卡你讲

Skill and style of telling stories is as per what you see - Singlish plus Hokkien dialects. Kam siah for coming into my BLOG and read, thank you! All content is copywrite "Old Beng" unless otherwise noted.

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

TV Commercials

lim peh ka li kong

Today lim peh did something very stupid BUT for the sake of my cha-bo-lang I have no regrets in doing so and I will do it again if she wants me to.

Before telling you about the stupid act, let me share with you my views on the few advertisements which are air-ed in our local tv channels lately.

Recently, I have seen a few advertisements: some darn funny but some really cannot make it.

The 1 which me think really cannot make it is the stoopid dinosaur after drinking the drink left peacefully, somemore shed a tear...der.

1 that me like very much is the "... so how do you spell it...Singapore... hello... Mumbai... Mumbai la ..." and the Indian man shook his head in utter disbelief that some guy actually trunk-called to order food in India from Singapore, ha ha LMAO.

Another one is the one where 2 gangster-look-alike men demanded from the shopkeeper for "Can you give me Anything" and the shopkeeper offered everything except the drinks and was humtum-ed makes me smile, not because of the violence but the comical facial expression.

Lastly, the recent "Takuya Kimura 木村拓哉" Gatsby Moving Rubber is quite cute although many find the commercial quite bo-liao.

Ok, back to my stupid act this morning.

My cha-bo-lang wasn´t feeling well when she woke up and according to her, the ceiling was spinning when she tried getting out of bed.

Before I left for work, I raised my both hands and pull my hair (although not much hair by comparison), and I started to sing, "Give me Gatsby... la la la la..." and did the slow body spins and swaying my body in slow motion JUST LIKE Takuya Kimura 木村拓哉 in the Gatsby commercial.

My cha-bo-lang looked at me, don´t know to cry or laugh, (不知好气还是好笑) but she laughed at last.

Yeah yeah I know la, this middle-aged fatty-bom-bom uncle cannot compare to the 万人迷 Takuya Kimura 木村拓哉 but to see my cha-bo-lang laughing at my stupid act is worth my effort.

lim peh kong wan liao

Labels: , , ,

Related Posts with Thumbnails

31 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home