lim peh ka li kong 令伯卡你讲

Skill and style of telling stories is as per what you see - Singlish plus Hokkien dialects. Kam siah for coming into my BLOG and read, thank you! All content is copywrite "Old Beng" unless otherwise noted.

Monday, January 31, 2011

Plant In Our Garden 2

lim peh ka li kong

My cha-bo-lang loves to tend to our little garden with different kinds of plants.

The last time lim peh saw a unique plant Sesame and lately I saw another nice plant - a flowering plant.

One morning, I saw this big beautiful flower bloomed beautifully and lim peh quickly took a photo of it.
 
Beautiful white.

Then at about noon time, the flower suddenly changed its colour to light pink.

Light pinkish

In the evening it turned into a third colour - dark pink.
神奇!!
lim peh quickly told my cha-bo-lang about the miraculous discovery I found and she just looked at me with unbelievable eyes and said, “Hello, you so 孤陋寡闻?never see  芙蓉花 before huh?”

“Orh...” lim peh said.

“Orh han chez” cha-bo-lang said.

So now lim peh know this beautiful colour changing flower is the Hibiscus Mutabilis, 芙蓉 also known as 三变花。

lim peh kong wan liao

Another post which was written in Chinese
Related Posts with Thumbnails

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home