lim peh ka li kong 令伯卡你讲

Skill and style of telling stories is as per what you see - Singlish plus Hokkien dialects. Kam siah for coming into my BLOG and read, thank you! All content is copywrite "Old Beng" unless otherwise noted.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Back Again

lim peh ka li kong

After a short break, me is finally back from Spain.

The weather is really good there, average range from 7 - 15 deg. (Although sometimes the strong wind did get us shivering despite wearing a few outfits)

Will post some of the photos taken by my cha-bo-lang there as she is a better camera-man than me.

Too busy to post anything long now, will do a proper one later after uploading the photos.

lim peh kong wan liao.

P/S: It's good to be back and my hand has started to get itchy - the urge to blog :)

Labels: , ,

Related Posts with Thumbnails

16 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home