lim peh ka li kong 令伯卡你讲

Skill and style of telling stories is as per what you see - Singlish plus Hokkien dialects. Kam siah for coming into my BLOG and read, thank you! All content is copywrite "Old Beng" unless otherwise noted.

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

No Time No Mood

lim peh ka li kong

Recently quite a few things to share share but somehow, just let it go and have not been blogging as much.

I remembered my Meleka Trip in February 2009 but I did not blog about it;

I remember my Spain trip (Part 2) which I have also stopped despites having uploaded quite a few photos and written quite a fair bit of the post (all safe-kept as Draft);

I remembered I went to watch Emil's concert but again I let it go;

Last weekend, me and my cha-bo-lang went to watch the Guangzhou Acrobatic Troupe, China Acrobatic Drama "Journey To The West - 西游记" - no blog;

We went to watch Harry Potter yesterday - no blog;

I have planned to post something in my blog and dedicate it to my cha-bo-lang since last month but again I super lazy and let it drag;

I have also planned to write more of my Ghost stories - both in English and 华文

Guess lim peh is becoming lazier and lazier.

Let's see when lim peh have the mood and time to write.

lim peh kong wan liao
Related Posts with Thumbnails

14 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home