lim peh ka li kong 令伯卡你讲

Skill and style of telling stories is as per what you see - Singlish plus Hokkien dialects. Kam siah for coming into my BLOG and read, thank you! All content is copywrite "Old Beng" unless otherwise noted.

Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Cha Bo Lang´s 2010 Birthday

lim peh ka li kong

Lately lim peh have not really blogged or FB or Tweet as I am really busy.

So busy to the extend of not blogging anything during my cha-bo-lang´s birthday.

I had, in previous years, blogged about her day but this year...I am late.

Although I did not blog about her birthday on time but we had our best time together on the 01st of October 2010.

My cha-bo-lang had had the most blessful and meaningful birthday of all her 39 years. We were at the The Grand Healing Puja 2010 event at Suntec City.

To my cha-bo-lang:

Happy Birthday!
Om mani padme hum!

lim peh kong wan liao

My old entires on my cha-bo-lang´s birthday Birthday Post 2009, Birthday Post 2008, Birthday Post 2007 and Birthday Post 2006
Related Posts with Thumbnails

15 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home