lim peh ka li kong 令伯卡你讲

Skill and style of telling stories is as per what you see - Singlish plus Hokkien dialects. Kam siah for coming into my BLOG and read, thank you! All content is copywrite "Old Beng" unless otherwise noted.

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Smiles And The World Smiles With You

In February this year, my wife and I went to Madrid and Paris and she bought a beautiful book about "Animals and Smiles" and the title is "Smile And The World Smiles With You", author David Baird, publisher MQ Publications Limited.

Like to share with you :- (to enlarge, click on individual picture)










** Source from "Smile And The World Smiles With You" - Author: David Baird (publisher MQ Publications Limited) **

So, starting from today, please smile whenever you can :)

Labels:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

7 Comments:

  • At Tuesday, October 18, 2005 5:15:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    haha I juz wonder smile like u said
    pocket no money how 2 smile, un-employ how 2 smile, legal ah long (bank) dui xiao how 2 smile, worst is if dun comb ur hair n u smile on ur way 2 office every mrng, haha I dun knw if u r welcome 2 stay at hougang SL (b it special landed or wat ever u thk it is)hotel. SMILE keep it up, hope 2 c u there.

     
  • At Tuesday, October 18, 2005 5:21:00 PM , Blogger Old Beng said...

    lau hero
    despite all these, still need to smile la :)

     
  • At Tuesday, October 18, 2005 5:23:00 PM , Blogger Nobody said...

    SMILE!!!

    Makes your live longer too.....

     
  • At Tuesday, October 18, 2005 5:23:00 PM , Blogger Nobody said...

    life I mean.... sorry!

    I think I am losing it!

     
  • At Tuesday, October 18, 2005 5:58:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    ya ya I'm smiling everysecond,hee hee hee, my colleagues is asking y so hapi? closer one will insult u tio bay pio si bo, ciah jiak leh, hee hee hee is my answer, then came a stunning respond, li ki seow huh? hee hee hee, everyone juz turn away hee hee hee, simply b'cos I did not comb my hair tis mrng, OT sleeping shiok shiok n late as usual to work n figure n nmb stress, wat u expect hee hee hee.

     
  • At Tuesday, October 18, 2005 7:44:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Life is tough, so let's hope that along the way, every smile we had can lighten it up.
    PS:For me i love to laugh, hahahaha.

     
  • At Wednesday, October 19, 2005 3:23:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
    :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
    :) :)

    Beng, one for you, one for each of your family, one for ChioBu, Ling & Pebble, XiShi, JiJi, Qin, Lau Hero, Chao Beng, No Eye See, Xorpheus, Gurigula, Ghost, and Anonymous. Hope I didn't leave out anyone.

    BTW, did you know that 'SMILES' is the world's longest word? There is a 'MILE' between the first and last letter.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home