lim peh ka li kong 令伯卡你讲

Skill and style of telling stories is as per what you see - Singlish plus Hokkien dialects. Kam siah for coming into my BLOG and read, thank you! All content is copywrite "Old Beng" unless otherwise noted.

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Coming Back

lim peh ka li kong

After privatizing my new blog, which really takes up lots of my time, lim peh have decided to come back to my original "lim peh ka li kong".

Thanks for the people who had shown interest in my new blog and lim peh have gotten the results I wanted during the creation of my "privatize blog".

I am back here once again cos 新衣哪有旧衣好.

lim peh kong wan liao

PS: For those who didn´t know I privatized my blog, never mind, you didn´t miss anything.
Related Posts with Thumbnails

18 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home