lim peh ka li kong 令伯卡你讲

Skill and style of telling stories is as per what you see - Singlish plus Hokkien dialects. Kam siah for coming into my BLOG and read, thank you! All content is copywrite "Old Beng" unless otherwise noted.

Monday, January 08, 2007

10 Weird Facts About Me

lim peh ka li kong

1) I don´t drink Beer at all.
Most men love Beer but not me leh, I used to drink Beer in my younger days but as I grow older, I cannot tahan the taste anymore and thus switching to wine instead.

2) I don´t like Soccer.
Manyatimes when a group of friends gather together and talk about Soccer matches, I am always left sitting quietly in the corner, bo-bian la, me really don´t like Soccer. (Me prefer table-tennis).

3) I just love to dig gold.
It sure sounds disgusting but the "shiokness" one gets in doing so is unexplainable although my cha-bo-lang also reprimanded me whenever she saw me digging. (Old habit dies hard).

4) I love reading 亦舒 novels.
Love stories Novels are usually read and loved by girl girl but don´t know why leh, me just love reading 亦舒 novels. (Not many guys will admit so).

5) I turn sweaty, especially under my eyes whenever I eat spicy food.
Although I love to eat spicy food but yeah, I always perspire like crazy whenever I eat spicy food even if it is not spicy all.

6) When I am driving alone, I drive rather fast BUT when there is passenger on board, I drive like a Ah-Pek. (Responsibility mah).

7) I love playing mahjong but only play about 2 - 3 times a year. (Scared to lose money?).
The main reason for me to play mahjong is to get in touch with friends and relatives during the game and not so much of the monetary issue.

8) I cannot squat properly. (Ankle injury)

9) I am afraid of monkey. (Attacked by a monkey when I was about 5 years old and landed in hospital). Recent encounter with monkey.

10) I can fall asleep even with the bedroom lights on, TV set blasting and cha-bo-lang nagging beside. (A blessing in a way).

lim peh kong wan liao

Labels: ,

Related Posts with Thumbnails

9 Comments:

  • At Monday, January 08, 2007 3:22:00 PM , Blogger Ang Gu Gu said...

    add one more ~

    - I just cant stop loving my cha bo lang =p

     
  • At Monday, January 08, 2007 6:59:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    aiyooo... u dun drink beer? That's my life la... kekeke. I also can't squat properly, same prob with u.

     
  • At Monday, January 08, 2007 7:11:00 PM , Blogger Old Beng said...

    Ang Gu Gu
    Your suggection cannot fit into my weird point la cos loving my cha-bo-lang is nothing weird :)

    Kenny
    You can buy me wine to replace beer. Kam siah you first.

     
  • At Monday, January 08, 2007 9:12:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    hmmm ... what so weird about those?
    just personal habits lah

     
  • At Monday, January 08, 2007 11:58:00 PM , Blogger Ang Gu Gu said...

    I know its nothing weird for you =p Im adding it myself for me~ Cause for me loving your cha bo lang is weird mah~ Hahaha! Jk Jk =)

    I also weird, i cant meet up with girls i dont really know by date..Or else ill get nervous and get gastric and then ill keep smoking and doing weird things..LOL

    No wonder i didnt have ppl want for years lar =p

     
  • At Tuesday, January 09, 2007 1:39:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Weird thing with your no. 1 to me is: although very seldom and unless in cold weather, I can drink wine and also beer, the problem is I don't know their difference, it all taste the same to me. "What a waste" - in those drinkers' eyes, isn't it?

     
  • At Wednesday, January 10, 2007 4:29:00 PM , Blogger Mockingbird said...

    We have some things in common:

    1) I don't drink beer at all.
    2) I don't like soccer. (Loved table-tennis when i was a kid. Haven't played it in ages.)
    3) I love to dig gold too.
    4) I drive fast when i'm alone. I can't go as fast when i have passenger(s) because my car not enough power.
    5) i'm a very light sleeper. Can't sleep with lights on. Can't sleep when it's noisy.

    People who can fall asleep easily even when it's bright and noisy are generally happier those who can't.

     
  • At Wednesday, January 10, 2007 5:23:00 PM , Blogger Old Beng said...

    Slurp
    Yeah weird habits lor.

    Ang Gu Gu
    You like that very weird leh, must learn to relax with girl around, anyway you very clever 扮嘢, no problem la.

    子非鱼
    Huh??? Beer and wines taste the same meh? Weird :)

    Mickell
    1) Let´s have coffee together then
    2) One day, we must meet and have a game or two (table tennis) and see whether our skill rusty or not.
    3) Shiok hor... :p
    4) Safety first lor.
    5) Me sleep can sleep easily, 幸福哦

     
  • At Thursday, January 11, 2007 2:05:00 PM , Blogger Sunflower said...

    #10 is power! ^^

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home