lim peh ka li kong 令伯卡你讲

Skill and style of telling stories is as per what you see - Singlish plus Hokkien dialects. Kam siah for coming into my BLOG and read, thank you! All content is copywrite "Old Beng" unless otherwise noted.

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Snorkeling in Bali

lim peh ka li kong

lim peh remember hor, nong nong time ago (think maybe about 15 years ago liao), me and my cha-bo-lang went to Bali for a short holiday getaway trip.

What can one do when in Bali? 不外是 eating, shopping, sun-tanning, swimming / surfing / snorkeling / diving etc.

So, like most tourists, we did most of the things when we were there.

lim peh remembered that morning, we had a very good breakfast in the hotel : fried noodle, bacon, sausages, toasts, beans, eggs etc and me the typical kiasu Singaporean, lim peh ate until my stomach very full.

After makan, we planned to go for snorkeling (our very first time).


We took a speedboat at the beach near the hotel and after about 30 minutes, the speedboat stopped. lim peh was feeling a bit uncomfortable during the speedboat journey, think must be because lim peh ate too much. ( Orh-bee-good, tam chak la, 吃够本啦。)

I have always known that my cha-bo-lang is "very the brave one", she can do lots of things which are beyond her scope.

lim peh say so because the best part was, my cha-bo-lang couldn't even swim and she dared to jumped into the sea to snorkel (lim peh reckoned it was about 10 m deep or more). Guess she must had felt safe with lim peh around la. (Macho Beng!!! - 几臭美一下。)

Seeing that my cha-bo-lang 敢敢跳下海,lim peh also quickly jumped in after her (You know la, you jump, lim peh jump). We saw some corals and many fishes swimming around us.

lim peh was really surprised to see my cha-bo-lang swimming and snorkeling rather well even though that was her first time doing it.

After snorkeling for about 15 minutes, most of the time holding my breath underwater, lim peh started to feel uncomfortable again so lim peh went up to the speedboat to rest.

lim peh was sitting on the boat watching my cha-bo-lang enjoying her snorkeling....

lim peh almost kong wan liao BUT my cha-bo-lang insisted lim peh to let her finished her side of story, so here she goes

>>>

(From cha-bo-lang):
I was really enjoying my first snorkeling when I saw my Ah pui went up to the speedboat after just a mere 15 minutes in the water. He told me he wasn't feeling so well so taking a short rest.

I continued my wonderful snorkeling watching all the beautiful fishes swimming around me and suddenly I saw all the fishes rushing to the speedboat. Somebody from the speedboat was throwing food into the sea feeding the fishes thus attracting them to swim towards it.

Hmmm.... wonder who was the kind soul but WAIT, could it be what I thought?

OMG!!! Yes, it's what I actually thought, my Ah pui was feeding the fishes with his breakfast (bacon, sausages, egg ...)
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

Merlion in Bali
>>>>

Ai-yoh, cha-bo-lang's story makes lim peh so malu~~

lim peh and cha-bo-lang kong wan liao
Related Posts with Thumbnails

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home