lim peh ka li kong 令伯卡你讲

Skill and style of telling stories is as per what you see - Singlish plus Hokkien dialects. Kam siah for coming into my BLOG and read, thank you! All content is copywrite "Old Beng" unless otherwise noted.

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Lau Hero Once More

lim peh ka li kong

My friend Lau Hero has not been updating his blog for a long while, share some of his life:

=====

Lau Hero: "You always carry my photo in your wallet. Why?"

Wife: "When there is a problem, no matter how great, I look at your picture and the problem disappears."

Lau Hero: "You see how miraculous and powerful I am for you?"

Wife: "Yes! I see your picture and ask myself what other problem can there be greater than this one?"

=====

Many many years ago...

Wife: "When we get married, I want to share all your worries, troubles and lighten your burden."

Lau Hero: "It's very kind of you, darling, but I don't have any worries or troubles."

Wife: "Well that's because we aren't married yet."

=====

Lau Hero: "Doctor, I feel pain all over me."

Doctor: "All over you? Show me precisely when the pain is."

Lau Hero using his finger to show: "When I touch my forehead, I feel pain. When I touch my cheek, I also feel pain. When I touch my chest, I also feel pain. When I touch my leg, also pain. When I touch my stomach, also pain. What's wrong with me, Doctor?"

Doctor: "I will give you some pain-killer and meanwhile I will want you to take some X-tray."

Lau Hero: "Huh!!! Doctor, what's wrong with me, am I gonna die?"

Doctor: "Relax la, you only have a broken finger."

=====

lim peh kong wan liao
Related Posts with Thumbnails

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home