lim peh ka li kong 令伯卡你讲

Skill and style of telling stories is as per what you see - Singlish plus Hokkien dialects. Kam siah for coming into my BLOG and read, thank you! All content is copywrite "Old Beng" unless otherwise noted.

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Still Without You

lim peh ka li kong

This morning when me woke up....

There was no one there to try to out-run me to use the toilet.

There were no fingers poking into my nostrils to stop my snoring last night.

For more than 24 hours liao, I never hear a single nagging.

I do things my way, my choice, my decision.

I have 100% freedom, to eat, to do things, to just nuah around. (Such rare occasions and opportunities for a married man).

YET...

I am not a bit happy at all.

It is now that I know that I am 贱骨头 yearning for her nagging.

It is now that I understand the true meaning of "Taking things for granted".

It is now that I truly realise that my life is never complete without her around.

2 more days to go......

lim peh kong wan liao

Labels: ,

Related Posts with Thumbnails

12 Comments:

  • At Tuesday, March 13, 2007 9:59:00 AM , Blogger Whiskoffee said...

    Do you need a cat? I have a few to offer. =)

     
  • At Tuesday, March 13, 2007 10:45:00 AM , Blogger Old Beng said...

    Very funny =_="""

     
  • At Tuesday, March 13, 2007 12:00:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    你好象是个痴情怨男,男人不该如此婆妈吧?爱情只是女人的全部,我们男人何需如此,更何况只是匆匆数天罢了。心想手写,如有得罪,多多包涵。

     
  • At Tuesday, March 13, 2007 1:19:00 PM , Blogger Mockingbird said...

    Is your cha-bo lang as needy of you as you are of her?

     
  • At Tuesday, March 13, 2007 1:21:00 PM , Blogger Mockingbird said...

    They say absence makes the hearts grow fonder but looks like your heart is already full of fondness for your wife even without her absence.

     
  • At Tuesday, March 13, 2007 2:04:00 PM , Blogger Old Beng said...

    大男人
    当一个女子把她的终身托付于你,你必须全心全意去爱惜她、珍惜她、呵护她。

    我不觉得自己婆妈,只是各人表达思念方式略有不同,希望你没起鸡皮疙瘩。

    老夫老妻如我们,存在的感情多于爱情。

    得闲多嚟坐。

    Mockingbird
    I am sure the feeling is reciprocal :)

    I cannot say that it is a routine feeling or 习惯 but "already part of our life" is more appropriate to describe our feelings for each other.

     
  • At Tuesday, March 13, 2007 2:11:00 PM , Blogger INVS 2.0 said...

    Take control of your wife, scold her if she is unhappy. Control her money, nag at her. It is your duty to do the job, as the head of the family.

     
  • At Tuesday, March 13, 2007 2:17:00 PM , Blogger Old Beng said...

    老星洲
    When I read your comment, I can´t help but smile cos you made my day.

    To me, the correct ways should be:-

    Consol her if she is unhappy;
    Let her control my money if she wants;
    Let her nag at me cos men don´t nag as action speaks louder than words;
    2 heads is definitely better than 1;

     
  • At Tuesday, March 13, 2007 8:17:00 PM , Blogger Mrs Chong said...

    so loving la...haih..nowadays good guys extinct liau...i am sure cha-bo-lang will b very touched when she sees this..gambateh uncle beng...two more days...go go jia you...u can do it.. =)

     
  • At Tuesday, March 13, 2007 9:58:00 PM , Blogger Old Beng said...

    Ping Ping
    Me not so good guy la, just maybe a loving guy only la. She has given me her whole life unconditionally so to love her, care for her, cherish her are the minimum ways I can show my gratitude.

     
  • At Wednesday, March 14, 2007 3:20:00 AM , Blogger lauhero said...

    ha ha beng ah beng, r you acting in a movie, seem like a script I read b4 leh, act like "qing sheng" is it. Don't give me the shit la, I bet everyday you go work and back home at 7.30 pm later, but without her present I thk you reach home later at least by 1 hour, let see how she's going to react after read my comment, wu tar li tio pang wa a comment, don't hide it. 0315 am hor, very early hor just finished my research articles for assignment and report, not go cheong came back hor.

     
  • At Wednesday, March 14, 2007 9:14:00 AM , Blogger Old Beng said...

    Lau Hero
    Ha ha, you are a typical example of 损友.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home