lim peh ka li kong 令伯卡你讲

Skill and style of telling stories is as per what you see - Singlish plus Hokkien dialects. Kam siah for coming into my BLOG and read, thank you! All content is copywrite "Old Beng" unless otherwise noted.

Thursday, December 16, 2010

12。16

lim peh ka li kong

Yesterday, before we went to bed, a little after 12.00 midnight, my cha-bo-lang turned to lim peh and said, "Happy Anniversary!"

I was stunned for a while as I was trying to remember what's the date and yes, it's 16th December, our Anniversary.

Hmmm.... let me see, how long have we been married? 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 哎呀,怎么算不完?..... 15,16.

16!

我的天! 十六年!

How time flies! Just  一转眼 already 16 years liao!

lim peh 由一个翩翩少年
how? yan dao bo?
变成一个老饼

唉!岁月不留人呀~~

Even lim peh has turned old, fat and ugly, my cha-bo-lang still hang on with me (guess she has no other choice 吧 !? wahahaha) eh... lim peh only joking la, don't pull my ear tonight hor?

Happy Anniversary To You and many many more years to come.

Attached 1 photo which we took when we were in Spain.


lim peh kong wan liao. 
Related Posts with Thumbnails

12 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home