lim peh ka li kong 令伯卡你讲

Skill and style of telling stories is as per what you see - Singlish plus Hokkien dialects. Kam siah for coming into my BLOG and read, thank you! All content is copywrite "Old Beng" unless otherwise noted.

Friday, June 23, 2006

Riddles Riddles

lim peh ka li kong

Know some riddles, try before scrolling down for answers la:

What do you call a deer that cannot see?
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
No Idea. (No eye deer)

What do you call a deer that cannot see and cannot move?
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Still No Idea.

What does a man do standing up, a woman do sitting down and a dog do on three legs?
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Hand shakes


You stick your pole inside me. You tie me down to get me up. I get wet before you do. What am I?
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
A Tent.

A finger goes in me. You fiddle with me when you are bored. The best man always have me first. What am I?
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
A Wedding Ring

What starts with a C and ends with a T, and it is hairy, oval, delicious and contains thin whitish liquid?
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Coconut

狼来了 (猜水果)
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
扬桃 (羊逃)

羊来了 (同样猜水果)
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
草莓 (草没)

虫来了 (猜女明星)
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
叶子眉 (叶子没)

女人跳舞 (猜男明星)
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
杨群 (扬裙)

男厕爆满 (猜政治家)
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
连战 (连站)

lim peh kong wan liao

Labels:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home