lim peh ka li kong 令伯卡你讲

Skill and style of telling stories is as per what you see - Singlish plus Hokkien dialects. Kam siah for coming into my BLOG and read, thank you! All content is copywrite "Old Beng" unless otherwise noted.

Tuesday, October 06, 2009

I Also Say WTF

lim peh ka li kong

Saw this post at No Eye's blog, hot man! (Hot means angry type of hot not chio type of Hot).

If lim peh were the parent of the student, I will make sure I sue that bloody teacher till his pants drop and lim peh will kick his balls so hard until they split and shove them into his mouth.

What kind of teacher? What kind of man? Phui!

I don't know what's the issue behind it but his action is totally unacceptable.

lim peh also ROAR!!!!! and yes, I think I will break his hand if I were there.

No Eye's post.

lim peh kong wan liao
Related Posts with Thumbnails

7 Comments:

  • At Tuesday, October 06, 2009 7:32:00 PM , Anonymous sihui said...

    wao.
    i think if i were the girl and even if i did something really bad, I probably would hit the teacher back. =/

    Then again, I may be too overcome by shock to retaliate.

     
  • At Tuesday, October 06, 2009 10:09:00 PM , Blogger 潇洒走一回(少俊) said...

    WAlao.. so rude!!!!!!!!!!!!

     
  • At Wednesday, October 07, 2009 7:40:00 AM , Anonymous melmel said...

    冷静D,是哪一国的?有这么好的证据,应该去报案,告他蓄意伤害他人身体,让他吃咖哩饭,补上一句:really 斯文败类+the beast within a teacher.

     
  • At Wednesday, October 07, 2009 9:41:00 AM , Anonymous dsafdsa said...

    Ohai Rxxx Pxx xxx xxx aka SibehSian.

    Evidences:

    His wife Fei xx's blog:
    http://dreamsxxxxx.blogspot.com/200x_xx_xx_archive.html

    Doesn't the reason look familiar? OH!
    http://sibehsibehsian.blogspot.com/2006/12/long-and-short-about-my-reason-for.html


    His friends:
    http://xxxxxx.org/200x/xx/xx/a-xxxxxx-meeting-at-the-xxxxxx-kitchen/

    And wedding blog:
    http://flxxxxxxxxxx.blogspot.com/

    Wow so the SibehSian we know was on hiatus for so long because he's been busy MARRYING. lol.

     
  • At Wednesday, October 07, 2009 10:48:00 AM , Blogger Old Beng said...

    Sihui
    I think it's not a good idea cos his figure outsized you totally. If such incident does happen to you, please report to the authorities.

    少俊
    Yeah, you think so too?

    MelMel
    我猜是韩国吧。
    点冷静?嚟D人喳冇畀人打唔得呷。
    唸吓会有多几个受害者如果让他逍遥法外?
    认真打得少。

    Dsafdsa
    Thanks for sharing but I changed the url as I don't know whether Sibeh Sian will mind me posting them out.

    Marriage is GOOD!

     
  • At Wednesday, October 07, 2009 4:01:00 PM , Anonymous donlim said...

    我的天啊~ 这女孩一定伤的很重,为人师表如此强蛮,还在众目睽睽下作出这样的行为!真的大胆妄为!

     
  • At Thursday, October 08, 2009 10:59:00 AM , Blogger Old Beng said...

    DonLim
    Guess no one after seeing the clips can tahan such action.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home