lim peh ka li kong 令伯卡你讲

Skill and style of telling stories is as per what you see - Singlish plus Hokkien dialects. Kam siah for coming into my BLOG and read, thank you! All content is copywrite "Old Beng" unless otherwise noted.

Friday, March 17, 2006

99

lim peh ka li kong

Looking back from my creation of my blog "lim peh ka li kong" since 26 September 2005 which is 6 months from now, me had written 99 postings (including this one).

Still remembered my friend, Ipromise ever mentioned that he can get a publisher to publish all my "Old Beng's Tale" when me reach my 300th postings.

Now with the stepping into the 100th postings, Ipromise has been so afraid of his promise that he has gone into hiding and "siam" all the way to China, just to avoid lim peh.

Ha ha just joking la, please come back to Singapore, me promise me will not force you to fulfill your offer cos me is happy and contented in just writting in my blog. Don't scared, come back.

If one actually got a lot of time to spend and nothing better to do, one can go and count all my postings, you will realise that there are actually 106 postings till now instead of 99 as me mentioned.

In fact, there are 7 postings which were not written by lim peh, thus me cannot take the credits and these are the following 7 postings:-

1)Cartoon.

2)Lau Hero's 1st Chinese Blog.

3) A Touching Story - by Dewi.

4)Women's 32 Secrets - by Ji Ji.

5)No Eye See See's View On Me.

6)Count Down At Orchard Road - by No Eye See See.

7)A Poem From A Friend - by Ling.

x x x x x

My next posting will be my 100th thus I will be doing a special one tomorrow but sorry to those who don't understand Chinese cos it is a posting which I am writting in relation to "Birth of the God Of Mercy - 南無观世音菩萨".

x x x x x

There is always something tuanting my mind whenever I look at the counter of my blog.

The numbers of comments left in my blog compared to the number of visitors are far beyond proportion. Apparantly, there are many invisible and silence readers out there reading my blog but never leave a comment or 2 for me.

It's alright actually, just to say a big thank you to all who take the effort and time to come into my blog, with or without leaving any comment for me.

Thank you for your frequent clicking into my blog and reading all my nonsense about Old Beng's tales, old Chinese ghost stories and some affairs of my life.

Me still believe in the following when writting my postings:-

The best jokes are true and the best truths are joke.

Hope I am able to continue to write more craps, not just for the sake of entertaining you, but more likely to entertain myself :)

lim peh kong wan liao

Labels: ,

Related Posts with Thumbnails

10 Comments:

  • At Friday, March 17, 2006 2:22:00 PM , Blogger noeyesee said...

    wow 99 postings

    keep writing uncle beng

     
  • At Friday, March 17, 2006 2:47:00 PM , Blogger 一隻熊 said...

    wow.. 99.. i never count on how many rubbish entries i have posted on my blog.. keke.. yeah old beng keep going.. post til 999 then celebrate!!

     
  • At Friday, March 17, 2006 4:06:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    wah.. ur blog started in 26/09/2005? haha my birthday leh.. kekekek

    Keep it up man. =)

     
  • At Friday, March 17, 2006 10:44:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Mr.Lim,

    Howdy? Howdy?..
    ..wow, my name mentioned in this blog..wow..feel so uppity!! Hee!

    Have fun blogging ya!

    Warmest regards to you, Mr.Lim! ;-)

    Ling~

     
  • At Saturday, March 18, 2006 2:19:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hi,

    Ronald here,ur blog is very "entertaining",haha keep it up:)

     
  • At Saturday, March 18, 2006 10:49:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Beng, I’m glad that you still remember about that publishing thing. It’s been 6 months and you only have 99 stories!! When do you think you will be able to complete the other 201 stories? Don’t forget I have priority over anybody else, to publish your stories, since I was the first guy to ask you.

    Yeah, I still remember your stories from the old YMB days. As far as I’m concerned, YMB got more interesting after you
    started ‘konging’. And thru your threads, I even became somebody’s ‘Xiang Gong’.

    As your potential publishing agent, I would like to request that you do an English version as well for your 100th post.

    Not sure if I ever thanked you for providing such entertaining articles for our reading pleasure.

    Thanks, Mr Lim.

    ipromise

     
  • At Saturday, March 18, 2006 10:55:00 AM , Blogger Old Beng said...

    Dukester and Noeyesee
    Kam siah friends, will continue to sprout more craps :)

    Bearie Bear
    Comparing to your current 250 postings in your blog, mine still a long way to go. Nonetheless, thank you.

    Rain
    Ha ha coincidentally on your birthday, eh... can email me your new Chinese blog address?

    Lau Hero
    You also must jia you ok?

    Ling
    Yeah, thank for your beautiful poem. Shall we catch up for dinner with ipromise and my cha-bo-lang?

    Ronald
    Thanks for dropping by :)

    Ipromise
    Thanks for thanking me for my stories. 201 stories more to go...
    dont think by then got any more readers la.

     
  • At Saturday, March 18, 2006 4:07:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Old Beng..
    got to know your blog from miakA..
    wahahahh!!

    i shall come out of silent reading..
    post a few comment once in a while..

    i hereby which u and ur cha bo lang oso long long 99.. as with your blog..

    chEers!

     
  • At Saturday, March 18, 2006 9:45:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hello Uncle Beng,

    "99" is good number in Cantonese. This means you will keep going....

     
  • At Monday, March 20, 2006 1:34:00 PM , Blogger Mockingbird said...

    Thanks for entertaining us with your writing, Old Beng. Keep up the good work :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home