lim peh ka li kong 令伯卡你讲

Skill and style of telling stories is as per what you see - Singlish plus Hokkien dialects. Kam siah for coming into my BLOG and read, thank you! All content is copywrite "Old Beng" unless otherwise noted.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Me

lim peh ka li kong

Was looking back at my 40 years of living and realised some issues, good and bad, which make up the person in me.

Characters Of Me
1) Humourous
2) Caring
3) Helpful

Soft Spots
1) Lady's tears
2) Old people
3) Animal lovers
4) Young children

Cha-bo-lang's Views On Me
1) Hot temple
2) KL
3) Black Face
4) Hardly say "NO" to friends and relatives seeking for help

* Hot temple - Yes when me was younger, now tone down a lot liao but at times really cannot take it, also will show a little bit of temple la, me no Saint

* KL - Don't agree cos me think me very timid one unless of course someone taking advantage on me or my family.

* Black Face - Me only will black face if me is angry but do not wish to start a quarrel with the other party thus choose not to talk and resulting in having a black face.

* Hardly say "NO" - When me was a young Beng, can hardly say NO to others' requests but as me get older, me is able to say "NO" more frequent.

Influential People On Me
1) Late Father
2) Cha-bo-lang

Most Regretful Event
1) Did not spend enough time with my late father when he was still around - 唉!子欲养而亲不在。。。

Things That Can Be Improved
1) More caring to my cha-bo-lang
2) Make more money
3) Exercise more - Tummy bigger liao

Bad Habits That Were Eliminated
1) Smoking
2) Clubbing
3) Mah-jonging
4) Heavy Breakfast

Bad Habits Still Cannot Eliminate
1) See girl girl
2) Shake leg
3) Dig Gold

Likes
1) Reading
2) Music
3) Meet up with friends to talk cock
4) Eat

Dislikes
1) Asking favours from others
2) Waking up early on off day

Hate
1) People who treat you as friend but only infront of you
2) KL people doing KL things just because they want to be KL without reason

Favourite Authors
1) Stephen King
2) 金庸
3) Old Beng - ha ha ha

Favourite Singers
1) 陈百强
2) 林子祥

Favourite Movies
1) Abyss
2) Twister
3) 回家/Going Home - Korean movie about a Grandmother and her grandson. Everytime I watch this VCD it will remind me of my beloved Grandmother...

Favourite Current TV shows
1) Lost
2) Desperate Housewives

Most Difficult Tasks
1) Sleeping earlier at night
2) Waking up earlier in the morning

Issues that will not be discussed by me
1) Politics - Scared go jail
2) Racist Issues - scared kena hum-tum

Plus Point of My Character
1) Can make friends with all ages and all walks

Minus Point of My Character
1) Sometimes talk too straight forward until 得罪人(make people angry/feel offended) also don't know

Great Joke
Have Tiger and Eagle tattoo-ed on both arm

Greater Joke
Cha-bo-lang looks like Fiona Xie

Greatest Joke
12 children

lim peh kong wan liao

Labels:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

13 Comments:

  • At Wednesday, May 03, 2006 12:28:00 PM , Blogger Elydia said...

    Uncle Beng u really humorous leh... hahahhahaa!!! i like this posting... kekeke... think one of these days really wanna find u n cha-bo lang come out chit chat k? Take care... but hor... where is ur photos huh? i wait until neck very long liao leh....

     
  • At Wednesday, May 03, 2006 12:48:00 PM , Blogger TheBlurQueen said...

    beng, how u doing?..err sori hor but i bery blur ley..wats kl? *blush*...anyway, ur my greatest joker!

     
  • At Wednesday, May 03, 2006 12:53:00 PM , Blogger Old Beng said...

    Elydia
    You sick sick ok already ah? Back to work?

    Young girl wanna meet up with Old uncle, sure can one la, no problem.

    My Photos are still on the way cos really uploading lots of photos this time round. A very looooong posting on my Spain trip, coming coming.

    Mamadewi
    How are you doing? Me fine except a little bit busy.

    Let me try to explain "KL" with the limited Malay words I know.

    KL = Jahat; (You jahat huh?)

     
  • At Wednesday, May 03, 2006 2:14:00 PM , Blogger Old Beng said...

    Lau hero

    You know me not enough then.

    Wait till you see how loooooong my one is. (I mean my Spain Post)

    Kam siah for explaining to Dewi.

     
  • At Wednesday, May 03, 2006 2:42:00 PM , Blogger Elydia said...

    uncle beng:

    Yeah! i'm better now at least can get up.. ya i'm back to work cos i'm not suppose to take leave or mc... so die die also must come back... haiz.. anyway next tues contract ends liao.. kekeke.. no need be coolie liao..

    think didn't catch up for quite some time. can bring u n cha-bo lang go see doggy but not sure doggy there or not can try...

    Lau hero:

    hahhahaa!!! u another joker... i think i know why so long... cos uncle beng need to blanco all the faces in the photos so need alot alot of time.... hahahahhaa!!! :Þ later u see huh when he upload the photos all smiley faces mouth smile until big big... kkakakaka...

     
  • At Wednesday, May 03, 2006 5:10:00 PM , Blogger Sunflower said...

    Uncle Beng, you and me the same - Sometimes talk too straight forward until 得罪人(make people angry/feel offended) also don't know. :P

    Bad, but hor bo bain... blame my mum... :P I was borned like tat de... keke...

    Maybe I can write something about myself in my bolg too. :D

     
  • At Wednesday, May 03, 2006 11:25:00 PM , Blogger 一隻熊 said...

    子欲养而亲不在

    也是熊永遠的痛…

     
  • At Thursday, May 04, 2006 12:37:00 PM , Blogger Old Beng said...

    Elydia
    Ya, you are right, smiley faces to be uploaded soon.

    Sunflower
    Temple and characters of a person can be changed slowly, of course to the better.

    一只熊
    所以更要珍惜眼前亲人

    Dukester
    You are right, dude, must cool down more :)

     
  • At Thursday, May 04, 2006 8:19:00 PM , Blogger TheBlurQueen said...

    lau hero, thanx for the explaination..appreciate much..beng, me not jahat but degil though :P

     
  • At Thursday, May 04, 2006 8:22:00 PM , Blogger TheBlurQueen said...

    btw lau hero i did take it as kuala lumpur matter-of-factly when i first read it..ekeke

     
  • At Friday, May 05, 2006 10:46:00 AM , Blogger sÞ¡ηηєє said...

    *can't stop laughing*

    your post never fail to make me laugh, of course, only those humourous one.. :)

     
  • At Friday, May 05, 2006 11:03:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    "see girl girl" can be considered bad habit meh? :)

    I loooove to do that. We normal man wat. haha

     
  • At Friday, May 05, 2006 11:10:00 AM , Blogger noeyesee said...

    maybe uncle beng sees until eyes big big never even blink and with saliva dripping hahahaha..

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home