lim peh ka li kong 令伯卡你讲

Skill and style of telling stories is as per what you see - Singlish plus Hokkien dialects. Kam siah for coming into my BLOG and read, thank you! All content is copywrite "Old Beng" unless otherwise noted.

Monday, June 12, 2006

A Pig'sTrotter

lim peh ka li kong

Last week, don't know which day liao, me saw that there was a small wound-bite on my right foot and it was hyper itchy.

Think most of us know, when you have a itch, whether by mosquito or whatever, you normally cannot resist the urge of scratching it.

Anyway, think me scratched the small tiny little wound a few times, maybe more than a few times, and the skin of the small wound then broke and fluid was coming out from it.

Me remembered that when me had my shower that night, it was rather painful when water touched the wound.

On Saturday evening, after me and my cha-bo-lang went for our weekly foot-reflexology, me realised that my foot seemed to be swelling a little bit.

On Sunday morning, when me woke up, me let out a cry when me put my foot on the floor when getting out from the bed. My right foot was swollen and looked like a pig's trotter.

It was swollen, red in colour due to the inflammation, and painful when me tried walking.

No choice, cha-bo-lang drove me to the Clinic.

So I have a MC for today.

Friends, I present to you, my pig's trotter.......arrrgh!!!!

lim peh kong wan liao



Labels:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

16 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home