lim peh ka li kong 令伯卡你讲

Skill and style of telling stories is as per what you see - Singlish plus Hokkien dialects. Kam siah for coming into my BLOG and read, thank you! All content is copywrite "Old Beng" unless otherwise noted.

Monday, April 09, 2007

ROAR!!!

lim peh ka li kong

Me received an email that day from 1 of my friends telling me that he saw a photo which resembled someone greatly.

When me open the attachment, me was like =_________="""

See for yourself la.

lim peh kong wan liao



PS: We have not collected the complete set of the Doraemon magnets from 7-Eleven store yet, will continue to update shortly. Anybody with extras can still leave a comment for exchange :)

Labels:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

17 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home