lim peh ka li kong 令伯卡你讲

Skill and style of telling stories is as per what you see - Singlish plus Hokkien dialects. Kam siah for coming into my BLOG and read, thank you! All content is copywrite "Old Beng" unless otherwise noted.

Friday, January 13, 2006

Girl Girl

lim peh ka li kong

Old Beng me can consider myself very good in seeing cha-bo especially after all these years of seeing girl girl.

Been around for so many years and have been seeing girl girl since my first hair developed.....above my lips la you perverts, I can safely say that me have seen many many different types of girls, and my appreciation on girls changes with my age.

When me was very young during puberty time, the MUST have factors of a girl to attract me is that she must have long straight hair and big round eyes. Think I was influenced greatly by comics as most of the female characters are all long-haired big-eyes girl. My dream-girl at that time was none other than the Japanese singer Akina - 中森明菜.

When me reached 20, my taste changed from a young innocent boy to a lustful young man. Long hair or not, eyes big or not all not important, what was most important then was the assets must be big. What internal beauty lasts longer while external is just so superficial. Yeah right, young man at 20s dont really care about inner beauty la. Seeing is believing. I admit I was like that when Old Beng was a young Beng, so?

Then when Old Beng reached mid 20s, my taste changed from voluptuous creatures to sexy, stylist woman. My idol then was none other than Kwan Zhi Lin - 关芝琳. My buddy 关人隐士 and I even agreed that she was the number 1 mistress. (Don't know why only classified as Number 1 mistress and not wife).

When me reached my 30s, my taste changed just a bit and Kwan Zhi Lin was out due to her age and my attention diverted to women who are real sexy, not just body but the charismas released from them. Shu Qi 舒琪, Angelina Jolie and Christy Cheung 钟丽缇 were my dream girls. (Yee? Coincidentally all three are having very good vital stats).

Now that I stepped into my 40s, I suddenly cannot think of any celebrities whom I can associate with the word SEXY. Saw Christy Cheung 钟丽缇 on TV that day and though she is still gorgeous but think my taste already changed.

In fact, no woman seems to be able to get me interested again liao, apart from my cha-bo-lang, as a wife is a person once confirmed it's already done. No returning, no exchanging and no rejecting of item whatsoever can be arranged after acceptance.

You vowed
You signed
You kow-tow
You sighed.

lim peh kong wan liao

Labels: ,

Related Posts with Thumbnails

21 Comments:

  • At Friday, January 13, 2006 7:40:00 PM , Blogger 孺子牛 said...

    Why didn't you list down the dream-girl at the stage when you reached 20? Can't remember?

    OK. Let me help you. Your dream girls are 叶子眉Amy Yip, 叶玉卿Veronica Yap and 陆小芬. Should be correct? hahahhaha.

     
  • At Friday, January 13, 2006 9:32:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Old beng good.. don't see gals now.. haha


    got char bo lang enough aledi.. guys must learn from u. haha

     
  • At Friday, January 13, 2006 11:13:00 PM , Blogger dandan...™ said...

    wow..if I'm ur charbo lang..will touched til tear ley..

    But abit sad lahz..after all, reach 40s also look out for outer appearances..
    GUys ah gUyS...

     
  • At Saturday, January 14, 2006 2:26:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    funny, funny, how come I made no progress after all these years? my taste now is still the same as my taste then -- 中森明菜!!!

    > "long straight hair and big round eyes"

    Yes, man! This type of gal makes heart melt, last time like that, now still like that! hahahaha

     
  • At Saturday, January 14, 2006 2:29:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    jap gals, 中森明菜 etc, sometimes they like to put a finger bet their lips, or they bite their lower lips and show some teeth. That type of "vulnerable" look, I like!

    hahahahahaha!

     
  • At Saturday, January 14, 2006 2:50:00 AM , Blogger socute333 said...

    hahaha akina nakamori 中森明菜 you all still remember ah? red and white japan song festival she was hot favourite at one time... i still remember one of the years' song festival, she injured herself but still turn up for the concert with long sleeve and she swung her right arm round and round and her legs hardly moving coz of injuries... "watashi kara sayonara shinakereba, kono koi wa, owara nai no ne...." i still remember the song... i used to tie my hair up high high like akina and my frens look at it and point -> akina!

    those were the days

     
  • At Saturday, January 14, 2006 9:45:00 AM , Blogger Old Beng said...

    Lau Hero
    Yes, though now no girl girl can make me interested like last time, I still look at girl girl whenever I got the chance, eh... my cha-bo-lang can and will understand one la.


    Lau Qin
    Of course I can remember 叶子眉Amy Yip and 叶玉卿Veronica Yap la but I prefer Li Li Zhen and Chen Ya Lun (sorry no chinese function).

    Rain
    Ya, one enough already but I still got see see at girl girl la. (Girls so beautiful how can don't see?)

    Dandan
    Sad but this is a fact, the first thing men see a girl is whether she is pretty or not, if not figure good or not, if still no, then ok la we look for her inner beauty. that's why first impression last. (Eh....not all men like that la of course)

    Singablogger
    中森明菜? Wah lau, you still at that stage ah but must admit she really swept most of the young hum-sap lou off the ground (including young Beng) and yes their post of putting a finger at their lips with mouth a little bit open, sexy siah.

    Hiao Aunty
    You Akina? Wahahahaha, I Matchy hor.

     
  • At Saturday, January 14, 2006 10:22:00 AM , Blogger noeyesee said...

    yeah i like 舒琪, she so sexy n her body wow.

     
  • At Saturday, January 14, 2006 1:31:00 PM , Blogger sÞ¡ηηєє said...

    I personally like Lin Zhi Ling...

    Very woman :D

     
  • At Saturday, January 14, 2006 2:45:00 PM , Blogger Elydia said...

    Your Cha-bo-lang really very 幸福neh..

    Sad that guys look at appearance before anything... Must be pretty n good figure. Fat then nobody want liao.. :(

     
  • At Sunday, January 15, 2006 1:32:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    haha.. long straigh hair and big round eyes?? these 2 are never associated wif me.. keke


    tink must go for cosmetics surgery aledi. haha

     
  • At Monday, January 16, 2006 12:02:00 PM , Blogger socute333 said...

    old beng, you still remember matchy ah? that guy was together with akina last time rite? what happened to both of them now? matchy was a cute beng... his singing was lousy always off key

     
  • At Monday, January 16, 2006 12:06:00 PM , Blogger Old Beng said...

    Hiao Peach
    Yes I still remember Matchy, think the last round Akina commited suicide at his place and then...don't know what happen liao cos I didn't follow anymore and yes his singing is lousy and 走音 until the end of the world.

     
  • At Monday, January 16, 2006 2:09:00 PM , Blogger 孺子牛 said...

    中森明菜,近藤真彦?I prefer松田圣子与山口百惠,还有一个叫甚么的智摩奈子还是奈保子,名字忘记了。hahhaha

     
  • At Monday, January 16, 2006 2:58:00 PM , Blogger Mockingbird said...

    Good man you are pal. A married man of principles will only admire all these beautiful women out there but always remain faithful to his wife :)

     
  • At Monday, January 16, 2006 11:22:00 PM , Blogger socute333 said...

    old beng: huh akina committed suicide? that means she died rite????? or attempted suicide but didn't die?

    qinshihuang: eh seiko matsuda and momoe yamaguchi!!! wah you still remember!!!! seiko matsuda singing trying to act cute with mickey mouse voice, only later her singing was much better.... momoe yamaguchi's singing actually very nice and that akina trying to copy her voice and style coz akina's idol was momoe...

    i like momoe very much...

    there's another guy i really like... he is an actor but he can sing very well... i forgot his name... he acted in Oshin as a runaway soldier

     
  • At Monday, January 16, 2006 11:23:00 PM , Blogger socute333 said...

    i wan to change my name to momoe... sounds nice rite???

     
  • At Tuesday, January 17, 2006 4:58:00 AM , Blogger lalucci said...

    basically all the women guys wanted
    are in ur list :)

    wat abt michelle yeoh..
    she look so pretty in memior of a geisha!

    prolly more ur cup of tea now

    cheerx =P

     
  • At Thursday, January 19, 2006 10:07:00 AM , Blogger Old Beng said...

    Hiao Peach
    Nope she was saved during her attempting of suicide. Good for her as she deserve better.

    Vintagevogue
    Have not watched Memoirs of Geisha yet thus not able to comment on Michelle Yeoh.

    Lau Hero
    Either one of us is having Alzheimer diease cos I don't remember liking 钟楚红 so much leh?

    No, don't think I will post any pic scared leter kena problem

     
  • At Saturday, January 21, 2006 8:16:00 AM , Blogger Old Beng said...

    Emiryo
    Enjoy every stage of your life - whether your're 20, 30, 40 or 50. Each individual stage has its beauty.

    No, my cha-bo-lang never stands behind my back and she never really care about what I write BUT should there be any spelling mistakes or issues which are too "sensitive", she will highlight to me to re-consider putting them in my blog. I can jolly well say that I have total control in writing my blog.
    good right?

     
  • At Tuesday, January 31, 2006 11:09:00 PM , Blogger NA said...

    The type of ladies that appeal to me seems to be from a somewhat diverse range. *shrugz*

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home