lim peh ka li kong 令伯卡你讲

Skill and style of telling stories is as per what you see - Singlish plus Hokkien dialects. Kam siah for coming into my BLOG and read, thank you! All content is copywrite "Old Beng" unless otherwise noted.

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

¡Hola!

lim peh ka li kong

¡Hola! (Spanish Hello!)

lim peh is still around la, just that lim peh is currently working in my HQ in Spain.

It´s winter time in Spain and lim peh is getting my ass frozen here.

There will be a lack of updates in my blog until lim peh is back in Singapore.

So if you miss lim peh´s posts, go and click my old posts and read them again and again and again.

Until lim peh is back, Adios.

lim peh kong wan liao
Related Posts with Thumbnails

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home