lim peh ka li kong 令伯卡你讲

Skill and style of telling stories is as per what you see - Singlish plus Hokkien dialects. Kam siah for coming into my BLOG and read, thank you! All content is copywrite "Old Beng" unless otherwise noted.

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

A Quarter Century Ago...

lim peh ka li kong

I always like to show an old old photo of mine and ask my peng-you to try to search for lim peh in that photo.

9 out of 10 will guess wrongly. You don't think so? Try to search la:

Yeah, a bit small hor
If you are thinking why lim peh this photo no blanco my hum-sup face? I tell you la, this photo so small, all the faces also not clear one, no need to blanco lah.

Anyway, no need to strain your eyes la, lim peh give you a clue la. Look at the year of the photo cos lim peh was borned in the 60s.

You want a clearer picture? Ok, this one really looked like lim peh back then in the 80s.

How? Yan dao hor :)
Anyway, lim peh remembered when I was teaching, I was only about 20 years old nia.

The Cyber-world is really tok kong. After 26 years, since I left teaching in 1985, I saw my photographs in the Facebook of the Primary School Group which I was teaching.

From there, lim peh managed to keep in touch with some of my students. They were 8 to 11 years old then and now all in their 30s.

2 of my students met up with lim peh 26 years later. Both were my Primary 2 students then - Pei Fen and Phillip

Look at lim peh's white hair
It's good to catch up with my students and looking at them (now in their 30s) really makes lim peh feel LKK (lao kok kok)

lim peh kong wan liao
Related Posts with Thumbnails

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home