lim peh ka li kong 令伯卡你讲

Skill and style of telling stories is as per what you see - Singlish plus Hokkien dialects. Kam siah for coming into my BLOG and read, thank you! All content is copywrite "Old Beng" unless otherwise noted.

Monday, May 15, 2006

H

lim peh ka li kong

Me have a friend whom me have known him since 1989, the way we met and knew each other was rather unique: my last day in my company and his first day in the company and me had to hand over all the job to him.

Since then, we had had lunch and even dinner together cos although we were in different company but still within the same premise - The Air-Freight Centre (previously known as The Cargo Complex).

This friend, me shall call him H, was about my age and Old Beng then was a young Beng and was still single and so we 2 same kind of ABCD males (ABCD = Alligator, Buah-ya, crocodile, dinosaur) working in an industry with not many chio-bu around us (Of course la, Cargo Complex where got chio-bu?) Only got many "Ah-Qua" at Changi Point la.

Still remembered we would go for lunch together and then after our lunch we would look at girl girl although really not too many to be seen by the 2 咸湿佬; but what to do? no fish, prawn also good la; better than seeing "Ah-Qua" right?

Me and H that time quite bo-liao, some more gave nicknames to the girl girl we saw then. Wonder H still remember 独孤求败 or not? (By the nickname we gave her, you know that she was very the chio, so chio until 求败, you say la? Then there was another one called Miss 嚣张, always pulled a long face but she was indeed very swee too.

Of the few hundreds girl girl we saw then, me can only remember the above 2 chio-bu, you say jia-lat or not. In fact it was so jia-lat until me cannot tahan anymore and finally left the industry and venture else where leaving H alone to continue seeing the "Ah-Qua", ha ha ha.

Although me left Airfreight Centre, me still kept in touch with H and H has always been a nice guy and a good friend to me. Everytime me or my relative needs to move house, H will "voluntarily" (think because he bo-bian since me open my mouth asking him for help, so he LL has to help me) offers his help. Think until now, he must have helped me moved at least 3 times liao.

There was one incident which me remembered very well during my working days there in the Air Freight Centre.

Me remembered once me had an injured ankle and there were tonnes of workload thus me did not go out for lunch and asked one of my office girl to packet rice for me after she had her lunch.

When that office girl of mine came back, me saw that her both hands empty so me asked her where was the rice which me asked to packet for me.

"Ai-yo! I forget about it totally, sorry hor." And she just walked away.

In my heart, me was cursing her upside down, cos it was already past 2 pm and with my injured ankle, there's no way me gonna limp all the way to the canteen (which was in the next building) to buy my food. Tell me la, how to trust girl?

So me bo-bian telephoned H, whose office was in the same building as mine, asking him whether he had taken his lunch or maybe he was still sitting in the canteen bio-ing girl girl. But no, he was very on that day and he went back to his office immediately after his lunch.

After hearing my complain about no rice to eat, H offerred to buy me lunch. A short while later, H came up to my office with a packet of steaming hot rice and a packet of Teh-O, some more he even bought me a packet of cigarette (yeah, Young Beng was a smoker then). Me tell you ah, me only troubled him (especially he already finished his lunch and went back to his office) to packet rice for me and there he came with drinks and cigarette some more, this type of friend where to find?? * tears rolled down my cheek * (Ya ya, a little bit 夸张).

Know who H is? H is for Hero, Lau Hero 是也.

lim peh kong wan liao

Labels:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

23 Comments:

  • At Monday, May 15, 2006 6:21:00 PM , Blogger Old Beng said...

    Lau Hero
    You KNS!

    1) You fail your Maths is it? 1989 to now is less than 20 years la.

    2) What sky and ground you are talking? Think it's time for you to take your medicine :p

     
  • At Monday, May 15, 2006 6:25:00 PM , Blogger noeyesee said...

    looks like u hv a good friend, thumbs up for u, lau hero

     
  • At Monday, May 15, 2006 7:00:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    hey hey hey. no all girls cannot trust hor. got one trustworthy girl HERE. ^^v

     
  • At Monday, May 15, 2006 7:05:00 PM , Blogger 一隻熊 said...

    你把英雄變美人﹗哇哈哈哈哈哈﹗

    拒絕相信英雄是“忠”的~ 熊啟﹗哇哈哈哈哈哈﹗

     
  • At Monday, May 15, 2006 8:31:00 PM , Blogger 一隻熊 said...

    (_/_) (_|_) (_\_) 英雄﹗偶的臀在此﹗你愛踢就踢﹗不要跟俺客氣﹗哇哈哈哈哈﹗

    老明這一次真的很沒有說服力﹗哇哈哈哈...

     
  • At Monday, May 15, 2006 9:06:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    人生难得一知己,千古知音最难觅!

    他不在乎对方的相貌,而他也不在乎对方的贫陋!

     
  • At Tuesday, May 16, 2006 9:25:00 AM , Blogger Old Beng said...

    Sihui
    You are right, not all girls cannot be trusted, but my office colleague then cannot be trusted.

    一只熊
    呃,妳真的和英雄扛上了?!?
    哈哈,有好戏看罗。

    断魂客
    知己是难逢的
    不过什么“相貌”与“贫陋”
    太深奥了,看不懂。

     
  • At Tuesday, May 16, 2006 11:50:00 AM , Blogger Sunflower said...

    Hmmm, If I am not wrong, Lau Hero is still single and available?

    Old Beng, then is your fault liao, how come you never help Lau Hero to find Chio Bu?!?!?!?!?!

     
  • At Tuesday, May 16, 2006 12:18:00 PM , Blogger Old Beng said...

    Sunflower

    A word of advice to you since you still 入途不深 :

    不做中
    不做保
    不做媒人三代好

    Maybe he hang up and sell leh?
    Maybe his eyes look high high leh?
    Maybe he is brokeback mountaineer leh?
    Maybe he got too many chio-bu until no need others to intro leh?

     
  • At Tuesday, May 16, 2006 1:15:00 PM , Blogger Sunflower said...

    hmmm.... sound right to me too :D

    haha....I will take your advice!

     
  • At Tuesday, May 16, 2006 2:02:00 PM , Blogger sÞ¡ηηєє said...

    WOW lau hero so HERO-ic ah! whahaha *applause*

    Ok I used to work as attachment student at Kian Ann Engineering at Changi South ave in a 3PL. that was in yr 2000. I must agree not much of chabo around too (YES I bio CHARBOH too).. but nowadays a lot of ladies in logistics line la.. only me odd one out, ran away from Logistics line & went to Finance Industry.

    Hmmm I should go and finish up my degree in logsitics and head back to that industry hor? ;)

     
  • At Tuesday, May 16, 2006 2:40:00 PM , Blogger Shaikha said...

    Wah.. the best you can have is to maintain an old friend...

    Ah Beng and Lau Hero....Friend - yesterday, today & tomorrow,
    Happy time, trouble time or sorrow...Together always, the older they grow.

    Young, young like to look at char-bo...Ah Beng and Lau Hero,
    But cupid arrow hit one char-bo...Suddenly, Ah Beng became very macho.

    To the char-bo he marched & go...They both dance to the sound of tanggo,
    Then they say the sacred vow...
    Living, Lau Hero all alone now.

    Ah Beng, you so bad....But Lau Hero is never sad,
    "I let u go, be happy".. he said...
    "Cos freedom, I'll always get."

     
  • At Tuesday, May 16, 2006 5:11:00 PM , Blogger sÞ¡ηηєє said...

    lauhero: wahhaha actually i studied logistics 'cuz I love logistics! i like the challenges of saving cost etc... but oh well... my expertise no longer there somehow la... that time when doing project for my bach, i almost kong piah... 'cuz SO MANY NEW THINGS... wow lan..

    ok la.. maybe i better stick to my current field.. see mkt up see mkt down.. whahaha

     
  • At Tuesday, May 16, 2006 6:49:00 PM , Blogger Elydia said...

    Hee Hee... Lau Hero.. u really nice leh.... uncle beng u really fortunate... When will i get a friend like that too? think i have the fate to tuck in that tasteless fried rice in front of tv only..

     
  • At Tuesday, May 16, 2006 8:02:00 PM , Blogger 一隻熊 said...

    哇咱們的英雄身邊還沒有美人啊﹖﹖呵呵呵﹖標致的熊可不可以報名﹖﹖哈哈哈﹖

    熊追雄還滿好玩的﹗哈哈哈﹗雄雄哥、受唔受溝啊﹖哈哈哈

     
  • At Tuesday, May 16, 2006 9:02:00 PM , Blogger dandan...™ said...

    wow..u 2 really very very long friends le ley.. 1989...wow...
    now 2006...
    faintz..so long..

     
  • At Wednesday, May 17, 2006 9:04:00 AM , Blogger sÞ¡ηηєє said...

    hahaha inv mgt... yes.. forever urgent one la... really no day no night!

    last time have to go pick stock myself and pack up, and print d.o blah blah blah plan delivery schedule.. i think the co i worked for that time, their WMS sucks hell.. oh welllllllll..........

     
  • At Wednesday, May 17, 2006 3:59:00 PM , Blogger noeyesee said...

    雄熊之间,眉来眼去
    哈,有趣,真有趣!!

     
  • At Wednesday, May 17, 2006 8:45:00 PM , Blogger 一隻熊 said...

    好吧﹗那俺就來個自偶介紹…

    姓名: 一隻熊
    生日﹕兩天后
    體重﹕跟股市一樣、高低起伏
    三圍﹕美麗曲線、人人稱羨
    身高﹕到迪士尼去俺剛好夠資格玩機動游戲
    单身﹕廢話﹗俺乃是獨一無二滴、怎麼可能會變雙﹖蠢問題
    孩子﹕Tamagochi 算不算﹖
    家景﹕好夜郎

    ok bo?

     
  • At Friday, May 19, 2006 5:32:00 PM , Blogger Old Beng said...

    老英雄

    发克油, ok? 虽然认识你十数年,但也要以事论事。

    你招她报名填表格,现在却“酸”她,似乎唔够 steady嘞。

    Tsk, tsk.

     
  • At Friday, May 19, 2006 5:37:00 PM , Blogger noeyesee said...

    ya, lau hero this time really kiam kan!!!

    lau hero, cho buay swee leh, buay steady leh

    even uncle beng cannot tahan him n fuck him liao

     
  • At Friday, May 19, 2006 6:03:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    幸好你沒吃到當時那小姐的飯,如果有,可能會有“加料”…我看她是故意的哦,怎能忘記?忘了就算?你沒咬她嗎?沒也帮她“打包”一次嗎?

    你哦,老讓我想起我爸,他以前就愛說“ling peh…”(他也真是我ling peh);現在我只剩下ling mah在家…

     
  • At Friday, May 19, 2006 11:08:00 PM , Blogger 一隻熊 said...

    哈哈哈英雄先生…

    給你臉、你還不要臉﹗呵呵呵﹗你會一隻公、不是沒有原因的﹗哇哈哈哈哈哈

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home