Just For Laugh
Me received the following email from a good friend, Randy Chiu. Share with you:-
1) Ever wonder about those people who spend S$2.00 a piece on those bottles of Evian Water? Try spelling Evian backwards: Naive
* Old Beng thinks: Another good one is the milk powder´s brand: KLIM *
2) Isn´t making a smoking section in a restaurant like making a peeing section in a swimming pool?
* Old Beng thinks: Cannot compare like that la *
3) If 4 out of 5 people SUFFER from diarrhea...does that mean that one ENJOYS it?
* Old Beng thinks: Good one playing with the words - suffer and enjoy *
4) Why isn´t the number 11 pronounced onety-one?
* Old Beng thinks: So 21 and 31 should pronounce as twoty-one and threety-one? *
5) What hair colour do they put on the driver´s licenses of bald men?
* Old Beng thinks: Hmmm, maybe just record as botak? *
6) I thought about how mothers feed their babies with tiny little spoons and forks, so I wondered what do Chinese mothers use? Toothpicks?
* Old Beng thinks: This must be from those bo-liao ang-mo *
7) You never learn to swear until you learn to drive.
* Old Beng thinks: Quite true, I may say, since there are so many idiot drivers out there *
8) Ever wonder what the speed of lightning would be if it didn´t zigzag?
9) If a cow laughed, would milk come out of her nose?
* Old Beng thinks: Ha ha ha, good one *
10)As income tax time approached, did you ever notice: When you put the two words "The" and "IRS" together, it spells "THEIRS".
lim peh kong wan liao