lim peh ka li kong 令伯卡你讲

Skill and style of telling stories is as per what you see - Singlish plus Hokkien dialects. Kam siah for coming into my BLOG and read, thank you! All content is copywrite "Old Beng" unless otherwise noted.

Friday, April 09, 2010

Blog Posts I'll Like To Share (6)

lim peh ka li kong

I love to write blog and I love to read blogs.

Just to share a few interesting posts from some interesting blogs:

Blinkymummy's blog was one of the earliest blogs which I read. Her post involving her "Goodfriend" is always a good read and makes me feel warm. Read her post on Couple's Talk

Wanna know the 50 reasons why Singapore is No.1? Read this with a pinch of salt. Some reasons really made me chuckled while reading them.

Lim peh always admire people who can take beautiful photographs, share 2 nice posts from a guy and a girl on their beautifully taken photograghs.

Calvin's post here

昨日小姐's post here

无意间读到这篇鬼故事,分享之。

Like I said before, my friend Whiskoffee writes a lot and this is one post which made me laugh out loud.

lim peh kong wan liao
Related Posts with Thumbnails

7 Comments:

  • At Saturday, April 10, 2010 6:31:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    讀了你這篇,才又再一次被提醒,原來還有66.6%的新加坡人仍然麻痹在“金迷纸醉”當中,每天“言之無物”,“嚷嚷自語”,“直把杭州作汴州”。呵呵!我呢,目前只看一部落格:Diary of a Singaporean mind"。那當然不是我的部落格 - 雖然我的也不差。別問我網址 - 那不是你的那杯茶。哈!

     
  • At Monday, April 12, 2010 9:38:00 AM , Blogger Old Beng said...

    匿名者
    看了你的留言,我笑了一下。那有人自己称赞自己的部落格的?好或不好、漂亮不漂亮,应由他人来讲评吧?Anyway, 谢谢到访留言,有空多来坐坐。

     
  • At Monday, April 12, 2010 10:03:00 PM , Blogger mrdes said...

    I really like those blogs with nature's photos...thanks for introducing them to me.

    Anonymous's mandarin very good: “言之無物”...very good to use to "suan" my friend...haha.

    How I never heard of "Diary of a Singaporean mind"?

     
  • At Monday, April 12, 2010 10:06:00 PM , Blogger mrdes said...

    Wow, what type of blog is that "Diary of a Singaporean mind"? untrusted site!

     
  • At Tuesday, April 13, 2010 9:03:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    噢,我很谦虚的。所以我说“不差”,没说“很好”。Anyway, 上面的串连错误,应该是http://singaporemind.blogspot.com。既然是别人的部落格,那就无需替他谦虚了 - 我要大声说:那,真是个好网!比你所推荐的那些,更值得推荐!!(嗯,这样讲,好像是在侮辱你的网友们,和你的鉴赏能力。也不是啦。只能说:一个人的肉,是另一个人的毒药。在此时此刻,还有险情在风花雪月,那的确不是我的那杯茶。哈!)

     
  • At Tuesday, April 13, 2010 11:55:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    mrdes,
    How could u not have heard of "Diary of a Singaporean Mind" (by Lucky Tan), given that, according to your blog, you are currently reading Gilbert Koh's "Two Baby Hands"! Lucky Tan is the better (in my opinion) version of Mr. Wang mah! (I assume u know Mr. Wang = Gilbert Koh Chin WANG?), especially now that Wang is no longer writing much on Sg politics. Lucky commented numerous times on Wang's blog too.

     
  • At Tuesday, April 13, 2010 2:44:00 PM , Blogger Old Beng said...

    MrDes
    Some people like to read about politics, some prefer bo-liao stuff. I read what I like (of course I do read political blogs but just plain reading).

    Anonymous
    You are right, 一个人的肉,是另一个人的毒药.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home