lim peh ka li kong 令伯卡你讲

Skill and style of telling stories is as per what you see - Singlish plus Hokkien dialects. Kam siah for coming into my BLOG and read, thank you! All content is copywrite "Old Beng" unless otherwise noted.

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

My Family

lim peh ka li kong

Before lim peh write anything, I like to show you an old photo which lim peh had posted before.


Me, Sis and Mum (Photo taken in 2005)

Last week, we had dinner and we took another photo, this time with my mum, my elder brother, 2 sisters and our niece. I am sure you can recognise me immediately :)


Brother(45); Old Beng(44); Mum(65); Niece(13); Sister(36); Sister(40);
How? 美美吗?
lim peh kong wan liao
Related Posts with Thumbnails

18 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home