lim peh ka li kong 令伯卡你讲

Skill and style of telling stories is as per what you see - Singlish plus Hokkien dialects. Kam siah for coming into my BLOG and read, thank you! All content is copywrite "Old Beng" unless otherwise noted.

Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Papa's Advice

lim peh ka li kong

My 小马哥, at his age of falling in love and facing uncertainty in a relationship, was feeling extremely down when his gf migrated to Australia.

He felt so down and kept saying, "How am I supposed to live without her? Pa, how can I live?"

Looking at his miserable face, I was thinking what's the best way to make him understand that life is not just about bf/gf love.

"I really can't live without her, Pa." 小马哥 said sadly.

"......"

====

After 1 week of his continuous sighing of "can't live without her", one evening lim peh finally could not take it anymore and had a man-to-man talk with him.

"Come, let's talk." Papa said.

"Pa, what's there to talk? I can't follow her and I surely can't live without her..." 小马哥 said.

"I only want to say 2 points to you. One, you have survived living for the past week and most importantly, Two, how did you live all your years before you met her? You mean you did not live before meeting her?"

With that, I left my 小马哥 pondering.

Looking at him in deep thoughts, I know he will be fine...

lim peh kong wan liao
Related Posts with Thumbnails

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home