lim peh ka li kong 令伯卡你讲

Skill and style of telling stories is as per what you see - Singlish plus Hokkien dialects. Kam siah for coming into my BLOG and read, thank you! All content is copywrite "Old Beng" unless otherwise noted.

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Old Beng had A Dream

Note: Those who have never visited YMB, I presume the following blog means no sense at all. The following blog is solely for my friends in Yahoo Message Boards. Without the encouragement from you, this blog will never have happened.

=====

lim peh ka li kong

Last night, me had a very bizarre dream. I was in a beautiful playground YMB and I realised I was once again a small boy.

Wa-piang, so many children and groups were formed at different corners. Let me kay poh kay poh go near and see see look look what the children were talking.

2 groups of children were arguing loudly about religion issue and arguing non-stop with praises to their religion and condemned the other party with hash words. Wah, the argument got more and more heated up and nasty words were exchanged. As me very scared to see people quarrelling, me quickly walked away. Come on children, dont quarrel la, can?

Turn a different corner and I saw 3 cute little girls, Dewi, Zar and Loverly, playing hide and seek happily.

Further down the road, 2 football fans were talking about their favourite team - gunner said Arsenal is the BEST and wonthurt sided Liverpool. Ai-ya, no need to argue la, the ball is round and by the way, Old Beng me support S. League - Ole ole ole.

Then suddenly, Chao Ah Beng appeared and we were talking using our mother language (the one taught by our mothers - Hokkien). We talked so loudly and attracted many others to join us in our conversations, haoliankia, telok, qin shi huang, and many more also joined in our Hokkien conversation. Suddenly, a noti boy "no more idea" appeared and scolded us for talking in Hokkien and said we are a bunch of low class low formed hokkien speaking boys and after 40 years we will still be a low class nation.

Before any of us can say anything, Qin Shi Huang took out a "Dog-beating-stick" and wanted to beat the "no more idea" but lucky he ran off but I saw 2 boys chasing after him, Toony said, "no more idea, how is your grandfather´s daughter?" and another boy without eyes said "&/%?@#$%" - sorry ah, must censored la, words too chim for little children to understand.

Then a very pretty girl (although is self-proclaimed but give her the benefit of doubts) walked past us very quickly. Qin Shi Huang called out "Chi Chi, where you going, come join us la" but before the pretty girl can answer us, a handsome boy from a distance was running towards us and calling Chi Chi to wait for him. "Sorry, Qin, I must faster run away because I dont like to see that handsome boy" Chi Chi said and she disappeared into thin air since then. Pretty girl, where are you, many people missed you very much and hope to see you talk again in this playground.

"See, those STUPID people are talking nonsense again and fighting among themselves, ha ha ha" 1 Ah Neh was talking to another PRC boy. "Yeah la, so STUPID people, that is why they employed me to come here to guide them." Immediately the boy without eyes again appeared and scolded them,&/%?@#$%" with words too chim to comprehend.

Suddenly me saw 2 lovely dogs running and playing happily. The 2 owners were very pretty girls and me walked towards them and heard 1 girl calling out for her lovely dog, "pebble, come here, dont run too far off, come play near me together with Danny boy". Then I realised the other girl is a kan-tan Angel.

Before I had the chance to talk to the 2 pretty girls, I heard my cha-bo-lang calling me, "lau beng, wake up la, time to send the children to school."

Then I realised it was all a dream. For all those who appeared in my bizarre dream, please dont scold me hor, a dream is nothing but a dream. For all those who did not appear in my dream but were wishing to be part of my dream, let me try to see whether tonight can dream some more or not.

While I was sitting at the edge of my bed thinking of the dream, my cha-bo-lang suddenly screamed beside me, "Ai-yo, lau beng! Why you open your mouth in your sleep again, see now the pillow also wet with your saliva already." (please hor, confirmed it is my saliva and nothing else.)

lim peh kong wan liao

Labels:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

5 Comments:

  • At Saturday, October 01, 2005 10:29:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Peb is happy to be in your dream.

    L ;-)

     
  • At Sunday, October 02, 2005 12:57:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Can you love me ?

     
  • At Sunday, October 02, 2005 5:41:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Can, Mr.Lim can love you.

    L;-)

     
  • At Thursday, October 06, 2005 11:26:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Beng, I had another bad dream and I hope you are not pantang. I dreamt you, me and Qin were killed in a car crash. We were sent to heaven. St Peter met us and led us to a place which had 3 rooms.
    I was told to go in room 1. Inside was a fat and ugly lady. As the door closed and locked, a majestic voice can be heard: "Ipromise, you have sinned on earth and before you can come into my kingdom, you have to be punished by spending 3 nites with her".
    Qin was led into room 2. Inside was a naked, ugly, old woman with tits hanging down to her navel. The door closed and again the majestic voice said: "Qin, you have sinned on earth and you have to spend 3 nites with her before I let you into my kingdom"
    You were led into room 3. Inside, was a young, beautiful & sexy ChioBu. The door closed and the majestic voice said: "ChioBu, you have sinned on earth....

     
  • At Friday, October 07, 2005 10:25:00 AM , Blogger Old Beng said...

    ipromise

    After reading your dream I pity you and lau qin but the last part of your dream not finish leh.

    It goes like this:

    "...Inside, was a young, beautiful & sexy ChioBu. The door closed and the majestic voice said: "ChioBu, you have sinned on earth....and therefore you must take good care of this nice, respectable, kind, filial, loving and caring husband/ father before I let him in my kingdom."

    Is it I am rewarded for being nice to my cha bo lang and children :)

    PS: Is this Chiobu someone we know?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home