lim peh ka li kong 令伯卡你讲

Skill and style of telling stories is as per what you see - Singlish plus Hokkien dialects. Kam siah for coming into my BLOG and read, thank you! All content is copywrite "Old Beng" unless otherwise noted.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Nuffnang Cheque 2

lim peh ka li kong

Since lim peh started blogging in September 2005, till now I have received my 2nd cheque from Nuffnang for the placing of the advertisement in my blog.

lim peh cashed out my first Nuffnang cheque in 2008 and that was 2 years ago liao leh. Only now, after 2 long years then I received my 2nd cheque, luckily lim peh not depending on this income to survive, if not so "笑" liao.

Eh.... actually hor, with my hit traffic, got advertisement already 偷笑 lah.

Think lim peh must quickly go cash my cheque and use the money to buy some mum mum to eat.

lim peh kong wan liao

* One thing lim peh must say, Nuffnang sent out both my cheques rather fast even though some friends did say that they received their payment very slow *

Related Posts with Thumbnails

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home