lim peh ka li kong 令伯卡你讲

Skill and style of telling stories is as per what you see - Singlish plus Hokkien dialects. Kam siah for coming into my BLOG and read, thank you! All content is copywrite "Old Beng" unless otherwise noted.

Friday, August 01, 2008

Nuffnang

lim peh ka li kong

When lim peh started blogging, it's just a playground for me to write, share and rant.

Some people make a living writing blog but knowing lim peh's own strength, I know I can never make a living via blogging.

So when I came across nuffnang advertisement in other bloggers' blogs, lim peh thought to myself, "since others do it, maybe lim peh also can?"

What will I lose? So lim peh, with my limited IT knowledge, started to sign as a nuffnang member.

On and off, some advertisements come and go. Due to the "not so popular" hits of my blog, my earnings from the advertisement was rather low.

Then, one day, lim peh logged into my nuffnang accounts and realised I have more than $50 earnings and I can cash it out.

I requested for my earnings on the 19th June 2008 and Nuffnang issued the cheque on the 23rd July, 2008 posted it out on the 24th and lim peh received it on the 25th.

In fact I was more than surprise when I received the cheque as I was expecting to receive it only in August. Per Nuffnang's procedure, the cheque will come only after 30 days from the end of the requested month.

I have read and heard bloggers complaining about the slow payment but mine was pretty fast.

Anyway, the amount is enough for me to buy some "mum-mum" (tidbits) but as I said, I did not expect much since the beginning of signing with Nuffnang.

The letter and a cheque was sent to me (Name and amount changed for own "song-ness" purpose only) (click on pic to enlarge for better viewing).

lim peh kong wan liao
Related Posts with Thumbnails

12 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home