lim peh ka li kong 令伯卡你讲

Skill and style of telling stories is as per what you see - Singlish plus Hokkien dialects. Kam siah for coming into my BLOG and read, thank you! All content is copywrite "Old Beng" unless otherwise noted.

Thursday, June 19, 2008

My Top Favourites

lim peh ka li kong

Looking back, lim peh have written some 350+ of posts since 26 September, 2005.

In the beginning, lim peh will post a new entry every other day (sometimes everyday) and then slowly, averagely one entry every 3 to 5 days. Of all the 350 over entries, there are some posts lim peh love very much.

I present to you, in chronological order, my 10 top Favourite posting:

=====

Lim peh started writing in Yahoo Messengers Board in 2005 with the creation of the character Old Beng and his Fiona Xie lookalike wife with the pure intention to bring some joy to the then "over-heated" argued topics.
Old Beng Went To Orchard Road

With Old Beng as character, lim peh wrote a few more stories and this one on MRT is one lim peh like very much. (Yeah lim peh know la, self-praised is international disgrace, so?!)
Old Beng On MRT

After blogging for a few months, lim peh met up with some bloggers and we had a singing karaoke session night. Some of the bloggers have vanished into thin air and we have lost contacts with them. (Kns, must have been frightened by my singing). I think this was when lim peh started to blanco our faces in the photos.
Bloggers' Night Karaoke KTV Session

Me and my cha-bo-lang went to Madrid and Barcelona and the post has more than 100 pictures. Spain is really a nice country and I actually prefer Madrid/Barcelona to Paris.
Madrid And Barcelona

During my father's 10th year death Annivesary, I wrote an article about him. As my father was Chinese educated, I wrote it in Chinese.
忆先父

Having the high risk of "ear-paining" from my cha-bo-lang, lim peh wrote the posts on 10 Beautiful Girls. Actually hor, I knew my cha-bo-lang will not be angry after she read this post.
10 Beautiful Girls

Whem lim peh was younger, me wrote ghost stories for a Chinese weekly Magazine and somehow, itchy hand, lim peh wrote some incident for my English reader and the one lim peh like most is this incident.
An Incident 7

My cha-bo-lang birthday in 2007, lim peh did not buy any present for her and in order not to feel guilty, lim peh wrote a post for her ^^"
Cha Bo Lang's Birthday

Was reading a blog and really like a post written by Cheeky, so lim peh copied his idea and came out with this article. Me like because lim peh can post some very chio photo of girl girl.
A Day Of My Life

Last but not least, after writing a post on my late father, I wrote another one on my late grandmother and for the first time, my face in the photo was not blanco-ed.
外婆

So these are my top 10 favourite 心水 posts but of course, lim peh love all my posts written in this blog.

Still not enough after reading all the 10 posts? Go and click on my archives for more reading.

lim peh kong wan liao
Related Posts with Thumbnails

9 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home