lim peh ka li kong 令伯卡你讲

Skill and style of telling stories is as per what you see - Singlish plus Hokkien dialects. Kam siah for coming into my BLOG and read, thank you! All content is copywrite "Old Beng" unless otherwise noted.

Saturday, June 27, 2009

MJ

lim peh ka li kong

Michael Jackson was one of my favourite artists, his Thriller album was released in 1982 when I was only 18 years old.

His songs and dance moves thrilled the whole world and yes Old Young Beng was one of them then.

And yes, I was at the National Stadium watching his concert in 1993 when he was here in Singapore.

Just to share some of his "Live" performances.





He was on stage with Britney in 2008 and gosh, I think he moves much much better than she does


Friends who know Old Beng will know that he prefers slow sentimental songs to "noisy" ones but this song by MJ is one of my favourites.

lim peh kong wan liao
Related Posts with Thumbnails

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home